Some of you may have seen that I was in That London on Thursday night. Well, I had a very nice time, the free beer flowed, the free food was scoffed, the we cracked on with the fun. Mosey-ed over to he dance floor, started to throw some shapes. This shape throwing attracted the attentions of a pretty young lady, whom joined me in the shape throwing. Aaaanyway, more beer was drunk, more shapes were thrown, one thing led to another and we swapped numbers, and went our separate ways.
Fast forward to the next morning and I am thinking of putting my head in a vice, just to distract me from the omghorrible hangover I have developed. As a vice isn't forthcoming I check my phone, remembering it has an extra number in it, so was going to text my new friend to check she got home ok and how she was feeling.
Except I can't. Not because the number isn't there, it is. It just doesn't have a name attached to it. Can I remember her name? Whadda you think? 3 fails as I see it.
1. Not ending the night with her and I in he same room.
2. Not putting her name in my phone properly, with her number.
3. Getting too drunk to remember a persons name!!!!
So my question, I had fun with my new friend and would like to stay in touch, do I;
1. Text her, come clean, apologise and hope she doesn't think I'm a ****.
2. Text her, and try and tease a name out of her without her cottoning on....
3. Accept I've been a pillock and blown it, hope she texts me, starting with 'Hi it's ?????'
I fully accept I deserve a ribbing for this. Carry on.....