Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alternative to Nomad pressure washer
  • simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Since some scrote nicked our old DirtWorker from the back of the car I’m in the market for a replacement. Nomad seems to be the go to brand but they’re over £200 (I suspect largely due to the rechargable battery that I don’t want). They’re also out of stock until September.

Are there any good alternatives? 12v lighter socket powered would be preferred.

Kahurangi

from http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/mobile-pressure-washers-which-are-good-or-are-they-rubbish-or-other-options

I have an Aqua2Go Pro. It has a 25 litre tank which is nearly enough for 2 very muddy bikes and the pray is a decent balance of concentrated power vs. flow.

The battery will do well over a tank, haven’t tested it to see exactly how far.

It comes with stuff to plug it in to the car’s 12V supply, you can charge USB devices from the battery and you can use the pump without the tank to draw water from (for example) a river.

It’s over a £100 but fairly impressed… once I got my hands on a working on (1st one was DOA but Winstanleys sorted me out well).

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

hmm. yes, given i posted on that thread I really should have found it myself.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Go outdoors have a cracking one now – cheaper than the others too.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

I’ve got the one from go outdoors. It’s brilliant. So good my mate went and bought one after seeing mine. It’s the airace waterman jobby. About £80ish.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

That’s what I ordered yesterday. Looks very much like the same parts as my old dirt worker – same switch on the panel, same hose attachments etc. No battery pack, reasonable price.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Thanks for the Go Outdoors heads up

Holyzeus
    Free Member

The Go Outdoors one is actually £98 with the discount

GolfChick
    Free Member

I think I’m gonna sell my aqua2go soon, moving from a flat to a house I dont use it anymore as have a hose point round the back now. Up until now its been fab and super useful so wouldn’t hesitate getting one again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Alternative to Nomad pressure washer’ is closed to new replies.