Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Alltricks KS Lev Integra… Is it black?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi chaps,

Has anyone bought a KS Lev Integra from alltricks.fr? And if so…. Is it with a black or gold stanchion? I’d assume it should be black, but the photos are of a gold one…

Cheers

Ricks

mcnultycop

Ask them, Alltricks are good.

zinger
    Free Member

i emailed them about this a few months back and they said it was the older gold version

alltricks
    Free Member

Hi Ricks,
    Do you have a link please?
    I can double check for you.

rickon
    Free Member

Hiya,

Yes I do -http://www.alltricks.com/mtb/seatposts/dropper-seatpost/kind-shock-lev-integra-seatpost-150mm-drop-309-x-435-1800-235837.html

Thanks for the help

Ricks

alltricks
    Free Member

Ok. We are going to double check for you. I am not sure to have the info today but I’ll let you know asap 🙂

Thanks.

alltricks
    Free Member

Ricks, it is with a black stanchion.

sillyoldman

Why not just buy from a UK stockist? Hardly any saving and you’ll get a 2yr warranty on a UK sourced one.

rickon
    Free Member

Do you not get a 2 year warranty buying from Europe?

poah
    Free Member
    sillyoldman

Yes – but you’d need to pay the postage back to wherever you bought it from. You’re only saving about 10% from Alltricks over UK RRP. You’ll get at least near that price from a UK stockist. Don’t see the point.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

No idea what size the OP is looking for but when I got my 150mm one the Euro retailer price was over £70 cheaper, significantly more than 10%.

woodster

Yes – but you’d need to pay the postage back to wherever you bought it from.

Is that definitely true? Haven’t warrantied anything with Alltricks but a lot of the euro sites will send you pre-paid postage labels for warranty claims.

Thumbs up to Alltricks for being proactive and answering the question quickly.

rickon
    Free Member

You’re only saving about 10% from Alltricks over UK RRP

UK RRP is £320, AllTricks can do it for £215. That a saving of 37% – which is pretty significant.

poah
    Free Member

sillyoldman – Member

Yes – but you’d need to pay the postage back to wherever you bought it from

bike-discount emailed me a prepaid postage label when I warrantied my pikes

sillyoldman

UK RRP is £300 now. That Alltricks link says 329.99 Euros, so not much less.

nwmlarge
    Free Member

I bought from this guy on PB http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1657875/

Turned up no problems brand new.

I got the Black stanchion KS LEV

honourablegeorge

sillyoldman – Member

£300 is about 430EUR

robgclarkson
    Free Member

sillyoldman – Member

€330 is £243…. do you want to pay the £57 difference for the OP? given how little it is…

sillyoldman

Sorry – currency converter I used had it at £267. Which you’d get in the UK I’d imagine. Nearer 20% is a fair difference…. 😳

ready

I don’t mean to hijack this thread, but are these posts as good as/better than/worse than the Reverb? I only ask as the new bike I’m about to order has one but not sure whether to swap it out or not…

rickon
    Free Member

Personal experience is that the KS Lev and the Reverb perform the same. Other will say the reverb is unreliable, other will say its bombproof, others will say exactly the same of the KS Lev.

The truth really is that they feel very similar in use. If you pull the hose a lot, cause you’re a numpty, the Lev is a good choice, as you can fix it trailside, or at home. The reverb can be more of a pain if you break the lever.

Plus… You can run the Specialized SRL lever or the KS Southpaw, like a shifter.

If you have a 125mm reverb, and you are thinking of going 125mm Lev, and the revb is working fine, then its a waste of money.

If you want to run a 150mm 30.9 post, then the Lev is by far your best bet.

31.6 and 150mm…. The choice is yours, hydraulic, or cable with a gorgeous lever.

ready

After nearly 3 years without a service, my original non-stealth reverb has finally died. I’m buying a new bike soon and it comes with a Lev. I was just unsure whether to stick with it or not, but sounds like I’ll give it a whirl. Thanks for the help!

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Ive got one (black ks Lev shaft) its been ace.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Alltricks KS Lev Integra… Is it black?’ is closed to new replies.