Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Accommodation Near Harrogate
  • jacksprogis
    Free Member

Alright chaps,

Wondered if anyone knows of a room/ Guest house or hotel going that would be cheap ish for 3-4 nights a week? I’m from stokyo and the commute up to Harrogate(Well 20 mins north) everyday is a touch far.

Cheers

jacksprogis
    Free Member

Could be a possible, It’d be good to strike up a long term agreement with someone on there.

johndoh
    Free Member

The place of work is 20 mins north of Harrogate? Why not stay there then? Given rush hour traffic around Harrogate you would be best off considering that (or at the very least, base yourself to the north of Harrogate – somewhere on Ripon Road perhaps)?

jacksprogis
    Free Member

Very small town with nothing up for grabs what isn’t heavy money really mate.

chestrockwell

I’d have thought one of the guest houses around Kings Road would be able to help out?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Where is “20mins north” it’s got to be closer to ripon or boroughbridge id think and either will be cheaper. Even knaresborough will be cheaper and possibly better for getting where you’re going.

small town with nothing up for grabs what isn’t heavy money really mate

That’s most of “pretty” rural North Yorkshire, harrogate included.

pryally
    Free Member

I have this on AirBnb, not sure about cheap but usually free during the week, weekends book up quick

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/15473737?preview_for_ml

johndoh
    Free Member

Fair enough – so, as I suggested then, somewhere on Ripon Road so you have direct escape from Harrogate towards Ripon and the A1 north.

Or you could look at Boroughbridge – just off the A1 so great access to the north. Or Boston Spa if you have recently come into some money.

Out of curiosity, where are you commuting to and why does your base have to be Harrogate?

jacksprogis
    Free Member

Just summerbridge which from stoke on trent is around 2 hours. I’m thinking of living in me van in the week to be honest to keep costs down.

Doesn’t have to be harrogate at all!

Cheers for the help boys

johndoh
    Free Member

Summerbridge?

Viking Arms? Stif?

Anyway, Harrogate or Pateley Bridge then depending on how much of an active nightlife you want.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Try the pub (Wellington i think) in darley maybe

chestrockwell

Skipton? Get to Summerbridge in less than 30 mins.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Accommodation Near Harrogate’ is closed to new replies.