Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Accommodation – Bergamo area, Italy!
  • meandyuk

Hi All,

I’ve been tasked with finding some bike friendly accommodation in the Bergamo area for a weeks cycling trip in September. I have no experience of the area (1st time to Italy) and my searches on google area a bit hit and miss with regards to places to stay.

…So, Can anyone on here recommend some suitable accommodation for upto 8 people in the area? We’d prefer something that was self-catering and fairly local to some restaurants!

Any tips appreciated!

Thanks
    Andy

voodoo_chile

COME BACK LAST NIGHT FROM BERGAMO.TRY AND STAY IN CITTA ALTA .BEER EXPENSIVE 5 EUROS AT LEAST LOOKS LIKE LOADS OF GOOD RIDING UP THERE

pistonbroke
    Free Member

How far do you want to cast your net? If 1 hour from Bergamo airport is do-able, I have info on San Colombano which is a fantastic little village at the head of Val Trompia, very natural riding accessd via a chairlift if you want an easy day. We stayed in an old monastary which is perfect for 8-10 people and is next door to a bar.

meandyuk

pistonbrook:- we may be open to that, however i forgot to mention it may be on road only! any details on it would be really appreciated if u have them handy, email is andy@defusal.net – cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Accommodation – Bergamo area, Italy!’ is closed to new replies.