Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • A problem shared…
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Actually I was only joking. Tha nooo.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Works for me that.

Or

Android Samsung GS3, no question.

Or

iPad4, give the Nexus the Heave Ho..

Or

She will leave you no matter how many times you buy her gifts, she’s just not into you.

Or

Maxxis Beavers and chuck the HansDampfs in the bin.

donks
    Free Member

scuzz
    Free Member

In the middle of the earth in the land of the Shire lives a brave little hobbit whom we all admire. With his long wooden pipe, fuzzy, woolly toes, he lives in a hobbit-hole and everybody knows him

Bilbo (Bilbo) Bilbo Baggins He’s only three feet tall Bilbo (Bilbo) Bilbo Baggins The bravest little hobbit of them all

Now hobbits are peace-lovin’ folks you know They don’t like to hurry and they take things slow They don’t like to travel away from home They just want to eat and be left alone But one day Bilbo was asked to go on a big adventure to the caves below, to help some dwarves get back their gold that was stolen by a dragon in the days of old.

Bilbo (Bilbo) Bilbo Baggins He’s only three feet tall Bilbo (Bilbo) Bilbo Baggins The bravest little hobbit of them all

Well, he fought with the goblins He battled a troll!! He riddled with Gollum!!! A magic ring he stole!!! He was chased by wolves, Lost in the forest, Escaped in a barrel from the elf-king’s halls!!!!!!!

Bilbo (Bilbo) Bilbo Baggins The bravest little hobbit of them all

Now he’s back in his home in the land of the Shire, that brave little hobbit whom we all admire, just sittin’ on a treasure of silver and gold puffin’ on his pipe in his hobbit-hole.

mrjmt
    Free Member

It was guaranteed to blow up because it was from china.

headfirst
    Free Member

It’s not the size of the wand, it’s the magic you can do with it that counts.

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

Wake up and smell the coffee.

She is definitely sleeping with him. 🙁

pebblebeach
    Free Member

I tried it twice and it was fine, but it broke the third time. Quite annoying so I sent it back, cost £8.75 to post as it is pretty big. Got a full refund including postage plus a £5 voucher to spend on compost. Great service but the product isn’t as described. I’m only 70kg so its not as if I was putting a lot of strain on it.

Squidlord
    Free Member

A single dose of picolax will fix it. Take some when you set off for work tomorrow and let us know how you get on.

bikebouy
    Free Member

No, no tellytubbies are not real, they are imaginary.

And

Santa does not exist, he too is imaginary and made up by Adults who tease their Children.

And

Promethius is a very average film, I’d agree with you there.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

The lesson here is; don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

pictonroad

I did the same but when I did it was more expensive and faster and hurt more.

timidwheeler

I believe it is related to your insulin levels. It’s not as simple as calories in V calories out.

leffeboy

Legoman
    Free Member

It’s a baby robin.

Bregante

Hora’s selling one of those at the minute.

Or is likely to be within the next couple of weeks.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Somewhere between 38-42mpg but then I drive it like an old lady.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member
    But didn’t everyone get a refund?

I’ve been wondering that too.

POSTED 3 HOURS AGO

Evidently they didn’t.

jekkyl

just lay off the front brake and point the wheel, you’ll be fine.

wwaswas

No, no tellytubbies are not real, they are imaginary.

They are real. My wife had a job application from one of them. He was in civvies but you could tell it was him by the voice.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘A problem shared…’ is closed to new replies.