• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • A huge thank you to…..
  • binners

Harry the Spider and Terrahawk

Hats off to you chaps. A fantastic event yesterday. Couldn't have been better. I particularly commend you on organising the rain for the morning so as to make it seem like it was going to be the same as last time, then having a side-order of sunshine delivered for most of the day. Very thoughtful of you.

i think you need to get your timing equipment sorted properly this time though chaps. The stuff you're using indicated that we'd won. Shoorly shome mistake?

davem
    Free Member

Second the above – a very big thank you to all involved in putting on the event and keeping the faith when things were looking dodgy.

Got to say this was an excellent event, comparable to anything else out there – Bristol Bike Fest etc – very tough course and top notch facilities.

Thank you

Bunnyhop

Second what binners said.

Yes binners your team (with myeslf and that crazy Kiwi) did indeed walk away with a first prize, how unbelievable was that.

I also so enjoyed meeting loads of the regulars from here : BigDummy, ourmaninthenorth, Miketually, muddypuddle, militantgraham, too many more to mention.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A huge thank you to…..’ is closed to new replies.