Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 29er wheels and forks, £450 combined budget
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

15mm front, 135×10 rear (ideally)- something lighter than a Flow but still strong. Can’t seem to see many j spoked options out there, no Superstar deals either?

120 or adjustable tapered forks (15mm axle) NOT white ideally. Reba the best bet?

Happy to look SH but not much came up on my Ebay hunt

Napalm
    Free Member

Not your exact spec’ but I’ll mention it anyway, I have un-used Reba RL tapered Maxle forks for sale if you would like to make an offer:

I brought these new in January and I’ve never used them. They are boxed and they haven’t been fitted to a bike.
    Like these (http://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/reba-rl-29-solo-air-100-tapered-ml15-pushloc-white-143273)
    Please ask for photos if you’d like pictures – simoncatmurAThotmailDOTcom
    • Travel: 100mm
    • Weight 29″: 1564g, *Weight based on 265mm 1-1/8″ steerer 15mm Axle
    • Damping 29″: Motion Control
    • Available Springs: Solo Air
    • Adjustments: External Rebound / Lockout Threshold / Low Speed Compression to Lock / Air pressure via single Schrader valve
    • Steerer: 29″: 1 1/8″ tapered
    • Crown: Forged, Hollow AL66 TV aluminium
    • Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 series straight wall aluminium
    • Lowers: Magnesium, post mount disc brake
    • Maximum Rotor Size 215mm
    • Colour: White
    • Remotes: Push-Loc remote
    • Tapered Steerer: uncut

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Really want 120 but thanks 🙂

Any recommendations?

adsh
    Free Member

There’s an outfit in Poland/Germany on e bay that does DT350 hubs,DT comp and DT enduro rims for £160 posted. They appear genuine DT hubs and spokes and are true. Weigh in at 2kg which isn’t light but they should be strong. Very hard to beat for value in the new stakes.

rickon
    Free Member

I’ve got a set of Super Star Switch Evo hubs on Crest rims white, and a Rockshox Revelation RCT3 140mm taper QR15 fork – black. Short steerer though. I’d take £370 for the set.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

YGM Rickon- will look at the Ebay Dt wheels too

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘29er wheels and forks, £450 combined budget’ is closed to new replies.