Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • 2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Ok, I see communism will be back in 2076 after the great war.

According to the prediction …

Sounds logical once people are fed up with religious war …

Looks like there will chemical weapon unleashed in Europe so be prepared for many death.

As for “2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.” … I am not surprised if that happens.

😯

footflaps

I’d stay away from the psychedelics if I were you…..

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Have put a reminder in outlook

slowoldman

Yeah but by 2025 “The population of Europe will reach almost zero” anyway. So who cares? I’ll be getting ready to fly to Venus in 2028.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

ollowing the systematic elimination of entire populations, leaving the continent “almost empty”, a “wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life”.

Hopefully parking spaces might come easier.

kimbers

I’ll be 100 years old, so communism will have to take a backseat to my primary concerns of not shitting the bed and remembering where I left my slippers

bikebouy
    Free Member

Do we get to wear a uniform? I like uniforms..

I like mustaches too..specially on Women. 8)

And have a Chant, I like singy/shouty Chants me.. Ones where we’re all in unison and in tune.

And a sort of march, a bit like a Duck walking. I like Ducks.

slowoldman

Actually maybe she misheard and it was “Consumerism will return to Europe and the rest of the world”.

chewkw
    Free Member

I think you lot need to start preparing otherwise you are all going to die.

I am going to start buying canned food from now on … start with pickled food.

😛

bikebouy – Member

Do we get to wear a uniform? I like uniforms..

Yes, so long as they blue in colour. 😮

thestabiliser
    Free Member

DIE???!!!!! SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND 2076???!!!!!?????!!! THIS COMES A SHOCK, i CAN TELL YOU!!!!!

chewkw
    Free Member

thestabiliser – Member

DIE???!!!!! SOMETIME BETWEEN NOW AND 2076???!!!!!?????!!! THIS COMES A SHOCK, i CAN TELL YOU!!!!!

Ya, you will just have to make do with dying twice or if you are put into stasis …

slowoldman – Member

Actually maybe she misheard and it was “Consumerism will return to Europe and the rest of the world”.

Yes, that’s even worst considering all the rip off shite we buy nowadays that is even worst than slow death … imagine having to work like a slave only to buy shite products.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Uniforms have to be dark grey with red highlights No?

Do we get to wear Hats to, peaked hats, I like hats.

chip
    Free Member

I don’t like uniforms, will there be a smart casual option, maybe wear my hat at a jaunty angle.

piemonster

Yay, click bait

bikebouy
    Free Member

I want a car, a long black bonnet, chrome side sills, and a couple of flags – one on each wing. Could be soft top, don’t mind that. Or a Tank, they seemed popular once upon a time.

Also, a place in the Mountains, sort of a castle but not, something huge, nay grandiose – a turret or two, nothing ostentatious mind but I’d like a gate too and a big knocker for guests.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Uniforms have to be dark grey with red highlights No?

Do we get to wear Hats to, peaked hats, I like hats.

I misread uniform, thought you said Unicorn

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ahhhh WAIT!

Stop what you’re all doing, now!!

Ok..

I want a Flag, a symbolic flag so not just ordinary boring block colours. I want it to be distinctive, could match the uniform perhaps..
    But what for that symbol?

Anyone have some designs, thoughts for the best one gives you a seat on my special table.

TVM

thestabiliser
    Free Member

o| |o
    | |
    O

that do?

bikebouy
    Free Member

That’s very distinctive, yes but we’ll need to work on the spacing and length of the l l ‘s..

😆

chewkw
    Free Member

Rome will fall? Yeap, no surprised at all considering the migration route just right at their door step. Softly softly the voting pattern changes then one day, bang … it falls like domino.

Ya, there is logic in the prediction.

edit: the 44th Merican President will be the last … does that mean civil war again in the Merica? If so there will no one coming to Europe bombing aid … hence the fall of Rome. Logical innit!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ringfenced.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bloody hell CFH!!!

That’s Awesomnezzz..

Fancy a job, eh, eh.. D’ya..

What with my looks and my brains and your colouring in we could rule da world……

😆

chewkw
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Ringfenced.

Bloody hell … that’s a communist unicorn! 😯

chip
    Free Member
    slowoldman

I don’t like uniforms, will there be a smart casual option, maybe wear my hat at a jaunty angle.

Only on dress down Friday and you’ll have to pay a quid to charity.

its started already

That’s how they’ll do it. Indoctrinate the kids.

tthew

These two prophecies seem a little at odds with each other.

2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.
    2170: Major global drought.

Anyway, about these uniforms. Surely the Muslim caliphate will have banned the wearing of neck ties, and the Communists won’t think to reverse that rule? I’m in if that’s the case.

bikebouy
    Free Member

We, I, will have no dissenting nor dissenters in my New World. 👿

I am building some facilities that will accommodate all who do not share the One View.

All those that dissent take one step backwards… No, not you Pike (stupid boy 🙄 )

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

its started already

Theres no place for punctuation in this brave new world

chewkw
    Free Member

tthew – Member

These two prophecies seem a little at odds with each other.

2130: With the help of the aliens, civilisations will live underwater.
    2170: Major global drought. [/quote]

Well recently they (NASA or some scientists) confirmed that there was someone trying to contact us and these are not people who monkey around so there is some truth there like it or not …

What’s major global drought got to do with underwater living?

🙄

Anyway, about these uniforms. Surely the Muslim caliphate will have banned the wearing of neck ties, and the Communists won’t think to reverse that rule? I’m in if that’s the case.

They will ban many things that you will never imagine. You might laugh now but you have not lived through a period with strict Islamic rules (we had in the early 70s).

There is also some logic that the world will be communist again because it’s just a natural evolution transitioning from a “commune” kind of religion to pure communism that does not even worship any sort of things. Yes, they scored their own goal. During Mao cultural revolution all religions were banished regardless of who you worship. Those who openly worship will go first … but this time even without idols they will go first because of the transition. Therefore, upon waking up from the caliphate we will see the end of another religion just like the once mighty Mongol empire now consigned to insignificance in the world.

They might think they are mighty powerful but look at all past world religions they are almost all gone.

😯

arrpee
    Free Member

Well recently they (NASA or some scientists) confirmed that there was someone trying to contact us

That must have been a hell of a busy news day.

chewkw
    Free Member

arrpee – Member

Well recently they (NASA or some scientists) confirmed that there was someone trying to contact us

That must have been a hell of a busy news day. [/quote]

Well it definitely ain’t me jamming up their telephone lines or trying to contact NASA etc …

The signal from outer space apparently has been going on for sometime yet kept secret until they can be positive about it.

The question is will they be friendly or will they coming back to “harvest their crops” … 😯

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I’d like to think we’ll finally have hover cars by 2076, I was expecting them in 2000 when I was a little kid.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Well recently they (NASA or some scientists) confirmed that there was someone trying to contact us and these are not people who monkey around so there is some truth there like it or not …

The signal from outer space apparently has been going on for sometime yet kept secret until they can be positive about it.

Even by your path-breaking standards, this is wild stuff. I can’t even find a Youtube video with terrible sound quality to substantiate the claim. Although presumably a blind Bulgarian woman will do as a second source…

🙂

oldnpastit

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/diy-crispr-kits-learn-modern-science-by-doing#/

Nifty tool to create GM bacteria in your home. Superplague pandemic just around the corner.

GrahamS

I like the flag Captain, bold use of colour.

Though I’m also drawn to the minimalist look of Donald Trump’s new 4 T’s flag:

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well, considering all the effort I’ve put into making my One New World, I’ve been offered a huge amount of money to sell the idea and ideals on to another person/country.

So whilst Comunismn in it’s purest form lives, I’ve returned to my Capitalistic roots and sold out.

Thanks for your help fellas.

I’m off to the Virgin Islands for some RnR, doubt I’ll be back for a while. 😆

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘2076: Communism will return to Europe and the rest of the world.’ is closed to new replies.