Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • 2013 Marzocchi forks
  • mart999
    Free Member

Good looking forks, sensible price. Looks like they have just landed in the UK.

Has anybody seen any reviews or any real world experience?

2013 55 CR

I understand the business has had a rocky few months with a new owner of the brand?

Very tempted though…

mart999
    Free Member

Bump…No one tried a 2013? 😀

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Have to say im very tempted by a new pair of 2013 corsa sl`s …as you’ve already said , hopefully marzocchi have got there act together now 🙂 .. I still have a pair of bombers on my lads bike from 2004 and they are still buttery smooth and so plush … id love to have another pair that good 🙂

Stevelol
    Free Member

I’m quite dissapointed that they’re not doing the 44ti anymore 🙁

wrecker
    Free Member

Any decent lightish air sprung models this year?

jedi

hope they are as good as 2012s!

mart999
    Free Member

They’ve reduced the line of models extensively for 2013.

I believe the forks air sprung with a negative spring, the weights look reasonable compared to the competition.

It’s just the performance and reliability which is big question mark??

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

Theyve changed their fork manufacturer, this will be the first batch so could be a bit of a gamble. It was after a change in manufacturer that they had all the probs in 2008. They look great though, id love to try a set but will let others be the guinea pigs!

tomhoward

Rocky few months? They’ve had a rocky last 7-9 years! Hope this is they’re year to turn things around

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Since the 2010 they’ve been brilliant! hope they don’t return to 08/09 levels of reliability!
    Love my 2010 44 rc3 ti’s

pondy
    Free Member

my 2012 44 ti ride well but knock, been to marzocchi italy and windwave for repair but still the same, come from a air fork to a coil, perhaps its normal?, coil hitting the sides etc

kimbers

my 44 rc3tis are awesome forks, no knocking ive noticed

pondy
    Free Member

[video src="http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/pondy2006/?action=view&current=WP_20130219_203727Z_zps5188e0bf.mp4" /]

mildred

I’ve been scouring the web for 55 rc3ti and it appears that nobody have much marzocchi of any flavour let alone 2013’s.

xdownhiller
    Free Member

i went from rs revs a bit of a gamble to 2010 55 tstr2 air
    these feel like the marzocchis i used to have on my dh bikes the old italian ones so all in all a good gamble

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Looks good but will wait I reckon 🙂 Very limited range though, nothing to compete with the lighter weight stuff (revs/32/34 etc)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘2013 Marzocchi forks’ is closed to new replies.