Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Which cheap Bluetooth heart rate monitor?
  • fooman

For Zwift on a PC, chest strap ones start on eBay for about £12, has anyone experience of similar?

Bluetooth wrist ones seem to exist (would be more convenient) but not sure if this means they receive Bluetooth from phone rather than transmit to PC.

Poopscoop

I and many others on here have the CoolPoo one.lol I’ll go get the actual name and link.😁 I use it for Zwift too.

Both Ant+ and BT 100% reliable and cheap.

Poopscoop

From Amazon, little dearer now than when I bought it (what isn’t these days?)

They are on ebay too, might be cheaper on there?

I’ve heard bad things about some cheap wrist ones. Frankly, this chest one is totally forgotten once it’s on, ultra comfy.

Oblongbob

Same one here. Been flawless

mashr

Wearing a CooSpo right now, accurately showing figures I don’t really want to see

lissotriton
    Free Member

There is a CooSpo armband version. You can wear it on your upper arm, probably more accurate than on the wrist. Though not tried it myself.
    About £35 on Amazon, or maybe a bit cheaper on Aliexpresss.

mrhoppy

I have a CooSpo and so does my wife (genuinely). Perfectly fine.

onehundredthidiot

Coospo as well. My only issue is having to take the sender unit off otherwise it goes through batteries. Concern that it’ll eventually ruin the connectors.

mashr

My only issue is having to take the sender unit off otherwise it goes through batteries

Might be worth returning that if you can. Mine is no more battery hungry than my Garmin one.

swdan
    Free Member

My coospo worked well for about 18 months then just died. Replaced the batteries, reset the unit etc and nothing. Have replaced it with a Garmin version, not used that long enough to judge reliability. Having said all that, when the coospo worked it was great and good value for money

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which cheap Bluetooth heart rate monitor?’ is closed to new replies.