• This topic has 755 replies, 147 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 756 total)
  • What the hell is going on in Salisbury
  • Pigface
    Free Member

very odd and scary

CountZero

Would you like to give us a clue?

My g/f’s mum lives at Fugglestone Red, she hasn’t phoned in a panic, so I’ve no idea.

plop_pants
    Free Member

major incident at the hospital apparently. Two people contaminated with unknown substance.

Klunk
    Free Member

I heard it’s the black ooze from the x-files

somouk
    Free Member

Sounds like they’ve got hold of something they shouldn’t have and it’s gone badly wrong for them!

CountZero

Just on the BBC news, it involves a former Russian spy!

somafunk

It’s all ok, nothing to worry about as it’s just an ex russian spy being bumped off by putin and his cronies.

Klunk
    Free Member

Druggies at the Maltings.

Wiggins at it again!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Crikey.

thepurist

If the russkies keep bumping off their agents they’ll never get trump a second term – play the long game komrads

jambalaya
    Free Member

As above looks like Russians tracking down a former spy who had given info to the UK !

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43295134

slackalice
    Free Member

They really don’t want us to like the Russians do they?

I might be less cynical tomorrow…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sleepy Salisbury eh..

That will get the curtains twitching..

CountZero

Initial reports put the blame on Fentanyl, police now say they’ve no idea where that claim came from, at the moment there’s no clear clue as to what was involved, but both parties are in a critical condition.

Does look a bit like Putin extending his reach again, purging anyone who has the slightest disagreement with his policies.

Not unlike North Korea.

Flaperon

Police are investigating whether a crime has been committed,

Ah, no, I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Zizis on Castle Street is shut and under police investigation.

If they try and shut down Anokaa, there may be consequences.

jerrys
    Free Member

They better leave the Wyndham Arms alone

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jerry, if they even so much look at it…..

moose
    Free Member

The KGB/FSB have long memories and no **** to give.

CountZero

I think I might want to get hold of a Geiger counter before spending time around The Maltings…

Sandwich

Full NBC for a night out in Salisbury, could make downing a pint difficult.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

NBC for a night out in Salisbury, could make downing a pint difficult.

You’ve never been in the Bishop’s at last orders…

moose
    Free Member

Full NBC for a night out in Salisbury, could make downing a pint difficult.

Emergency drinking drills!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Emergency drinking drills!

Bishop’s at last orders!

😁

Northwind

<div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

“CountZero

Initial reports put the blame on Fentanyl”

</div>
    Fentonyl?

Oh, Jesus Christ!

Fentooonyl!

Oh, Jesus Christ!

FENTONYL!!!

Oh, Christ!

Oh, Christ.

bigjim

It’s pretty nuts. I like how they were just hosing down the pavement, hope they’d identified the substance before splashing it around. Also hope no “collateral damage” to others nearby.

frankconway

All Zizzi’s should be closed for offences against Italian food but this is a bit OTT.

Anyone remember Polonium restaurant in Sheffield?

raybanwomble
    Free Member

Something something something…… Porton Down…… something something…..Zombie Apocalypse…..this is how it starts…..blokes in NBS suits on tv and the police telling you it’s either fine or the Russians. 😀

I called it first folks.

DrJ

On the bright side, it’s been a good excuse for the tabloids to re-use their archive of saucy pics of Anna Chapman.

kimbers

No wonder May doesnt want to look too closely into russian involvement in Brexit!

she’ll be coughing up polonium b4 we leave!

Fentanyl sounds odd, especially as theyve still got one of the paramedics under observation

Klunk
    Free Member

Boris has spoken….

“And while it would be wrong to prejudge the investigation, I can reassure the House that should evidence emerge that implies state responsibility, then Her Majesty’s Government will respond appropriately and robustly…

“I say to governments around the world that no attempt to take innocent life on UK soil will go unsanctioned or unpunished.”

so a stern letter and the ticking off for the ambassador it is then

martinhutch

He will have been one of Christopher Steele’s top assets during his period running the Moscow M16 operation.

#makesyouthink

globalti
    Free Member

My Mum lives in Salisbury and she’s already been on the phone asking if we, in Lancashire, know what’s going on. This means she secretly thinks it’s the Apocalypse and she is close to Ground Zero.

brassneck

That car park behind the Maltings is so wobbly now it makes me feel like I’m on drugs

plyphon
    Free Member

Well thats not strictly a bad thing.

Klunk
    Free Member

seems like we’re going to take away our ball and refuse to play in the world cup, how will they cope ?

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’m sure this stuff went on all the time in the cold war, but without social media round it happened out of the public eye. Seems like most countries have grown out of it except for Putin. Putin is attacking our intelligence network, The foundation of any intelligent network are people who provide information so if Putin gives the impression people have nowhere to hide then he’s hoping our supply of double agents and informants will dry up. Looks like he’s trying to kick off another cold war.

CountZero

Fentanyl sounds odd, especially as theyve still got one of the paramedics under observation

That was the point the police were making, it was a media thing, the plod are saying there’s no basis on which to make the claim.

CCTV footage show them walking along a path by Zizzi minutes before they were found on a bench seat in a small park behind the Maltings car park and the shopping precinct in a comatose condition.

Whatever it was that affected them seems to have been very fast acting, and apparently one of the team investigating is now under observation after suffering breathing difficulties.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 756 total)

The topic ‘What the hell is going on in Salisbury’ is closed to new replies.