Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wall mounting tv and concealing sky box
  • damo2576
    Free Member

Need to do the above and wondering what are best wall mounts that can move out from wall and also rotate a bit?
    Also how you conceal the sky box but what you do re remote? I’m pretty sure there’s some kind of extension thing but any ideas?
    Also open to other ideas to wall mount tv as unobtrusively as possible…
    Thanks!

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Unless you have an unused fireplace that you could build a unit in to hide/display all the sky boxes/DVD/play station etc then your only other option is to trace all wires to another point in the room and have a display unit/cupboard for all the stuff

Here’s mine , for the haterz yes above fire that’s never used , too high blah blah

matt_outandabout

*stretches neck*

dave_aber
    Free Member
    29erKeith
    Free Member

Bargin Hunt! oh dear of dear 😉

Google “Sky eye” or “Keene IR” depends if you want to remote control anything other than a sky box, I’ve got both in different rooms.

brakes
    Free Member

I think Sky do their own remote extender, but I use this >>> IR repeater. All devices (virgin TiVo box, router, modem, XBOX) are inside one unit with just a small sensor for the IR repeater visible. very neat.

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

29er keith yep Bargain Hunt as I am supposed to be putting some new brake pads in my freelander but its just started snowing – again!!

Matt ootnaboot its suprisingly ok at that height and crucially out the way of little fingers – she just puts toast in the printer now

damo2576
    Free Member

Thanks all, those IR repeaters look perfect

hammyuk
    Free Member

Don’t spend a penny if you have Sky HD as their App allows you to control everything from your phone 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wall mounting tv and concealing sky box’ is closed to new replies.