• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • VW Passat (2015/B8) fuse diagram?
  • cjr61

The boot 12v cigarette socket isn’t working so assuming it’s a blown fuse. Any idea which fuse as it’s not listed in the manual. Or any other culprits?

Thanks

Chris

molgrips
    Free Member

They change all the time. So much so that even the handbook isn’t always correct – certainly not on my car. You could try pulling them all out and looking for the blown one 🙂 It’ll be a 10A fuse so red. But take a photo of it first because it’s very easy to get mixed up doing fuse after fuse!

If you’re up for it, you can get something called Elsa or ElsaWin from eBay for buttons, it’s the complete set of wiring diagrams for all VAG cars from ages ago to today. Can be a bit intimidating though.

Drac

cjr61

Thanks both

cjr61

No blown fuses and sadly that diagram doesn’t match my car Drac. Back to the drawing board? Perhaps it’s missing a fuse as I’ve never tried to use it before now so maybe never worked?

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

I bought a haynes manual for mine… let me check what diagrams it had in it.

molgrips
    Free Member

Did you check fuses on both sides and under the bonnet?

Other possibility is that a plug has fallen off. Not likely these days tbh as plugs are all clicked in place.

cjr61

Ummm…resolved. It’s a sodding metal dummy socket. Took it apart and no bloody wiring!

Drac

😂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘VW Passat (2015/B8) fuse diagram?’ is closed to new replies.