Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Tutankhamun's knife was 'made from meteorite iron'
  • gaidong
    Free Member

erm, Maverick, you’re at three quarters of a mile. Call the ball.

perchypanther
    Free Member

😀 Well played.

You can be my wingman anytime.

gaidong
    Free Member

BULLSHIT, you can be mine [God made me do it…]

CountZero

Another good example is that Most people thing the pyramids have 4 sides, when they actually have 8

Well, unless you’re including the mirror-image identical inverted pyramid that’s underneath the one in this Google Earth view*, I can only count four sides, a very slight, possible deviation in a perfectly straight line along each side of the base does not make it eight sided.

*This may not be true.

scotroutes

That’s an impressive gold statue

slowoldman

It is. What happened to the other three? Looted or pinched by aliens?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4[/video]

fattyre500
    Free Member

Egypt? Steel?
    Got to be KING TATA !!!!! 😆

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Another good example is that Most people thing the pyramids have 4 sides, when they actually have 8

Well, unless you’re including the mirror-image identical inverted pyramid that’s underneath the one in this Google Earth view*, I can only count four sides, a very slight, possible deviation in a perfectly straight line along each side of the base does not make it eight sided.

It’s very subtle, but if you look carefully on that google earth picture you can just make out slight lines down the centre of at least 2 sides where the blocks change direction.

Such fine detail make the feat of building it even more impressive IMO.

Drac

Yeah I’m not convinced you can really call the 4 sides even if you can it means nothing at all.

bigrich

You’re not looking at the pyramid as intended, it was covered in fine white stone that’s been looted.

What about the tunnel into the chambers that was blasted where they found graffiti from the work crews denoting a specific, datable reference to a Pharaoh.

Saying it was aliens or some super civilisation is a bit demeaning to the skill, organisation and engineering of the ancient Egyptians I reckon.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Always been a fan with keen interest on many things Egyptian. I too got sucked into the whole Von Deineken theories in my 20’s, but I have been to Egypt and seen many of the sights, and some off the tourist trail, watched all the programmes you could think of.

My conclusion is that the Pharaohs simply exploited a vast and subservient society for their own vanity.

No Aliens were involved in the making of the Pyramids.

CountZero

It’s very subtle, but if you look carefully on that google earth picture you can just make out slight lines down the centre of at least 2 sides where the blocks change direction.

So what if the blocks ‘change direction’, (whatever that might mean); yes, there’s a sort of line down the centre of each side, but the bloody thing still only has four sides! Well, to be pedantic, five, because the square base is technically a ‘side’, but each upper, triangular side is flat, thus there are four.
    Sheesh! 🙄

mrsfry
    Free Member

Damn those European body snatchers! They shall bring down the wrath of our alien overlords 🙄

Egypt Vs Stonehenge

Alien task masters Vs British workmanship

The ultimate smackdown

epicyclo

You can forget all the esoteric theories, the real answer is much simpler.

The Egyptians were pioneers of dry slope skiing and they got some engineers down from Ultima Thule to build those slopes. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Tutankhamun's knife was 'made from meteorite iron'’ is closed to new replies.