Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • Tory Leadership Drug Shooutout
  • kimbers

The wife & I are currently rewatching The Thick Of It (it’s all on iPlayer)

It’s tying in brilliantly with the Tory leadership race that is very much like a cross between Thick of it & Brass Eye

devash
    Free Member

I’m waiting for sordid details of Esther McVey’s DMT trip.

chewkw
    Free Member

It looks like Ganja has won the day! Ganjamaan. 😄

Rory seems to be indulging the classical opium … must be due the far east tour.

sobriety
    Free Member

I’m sad that none of them have dropped LSD and watched the walls melt, or watched them breathe on shrooms.

tjagain

What a suprise! they way London was full of coke in the 90s especially in finance then I bet loads of them have done it.

What do you reckon for Corbyn? some nice sensi? I bet he is a mushroom man 🙂

We know Cameron was a cokehead and Osborne off his face in the HOC on god knows what. I cannot find the picture now but he was clearly off his face

seosamh77
    Free Member

what’s cake?

johnw1984
    Free Member

Ask Phil Collins 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Cornyn probably smoked banana skins.

Canny even get stoned properly.

sobriety
    Free Member

Cake is a made up drug.

That is, it’s made up.

Of chemicals.

scratch
    Free Member

what’s cake?

Its a drug that stimulates the part of the brain called Shatners Bassoon

kimbers

johnw1984

Subscriber
    Ask Phil Collins

thats noncesense, you’re thinking of noel edmunds

anyway the irony is that we all know Gove is a lightweight, 2 lines & hes **** gone, yet these allegations have poisoned the hard right Tory membership against him

meanwwhile Johnson is riding high & you just know that hes tooted more blow than the rest of them combined

ernielynch

Osborne off his face in the HOC on god knows what. I cannot find the picture now but he was clearly off his face

This ?

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Hold up, I was told as kid that cannabis was a gateway drug, how did gove skip this and go straight to coke?
    Is cocaine just a gateway for posh people to becoming a ****?

ernielynch

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2005/dec/08/houseofcommons.conservatives

“…the 72-year-old MP, the member for Bolsover for more than 35 years, questioned high unemployment under the Tories in the 1980s before suddenly declaring: “The only thing that was growing then were the lines of coke in front of boy George and the rest of the Tories.”

sobriety
    Free Member

Osbourne’s pupils are like saucers. That’s glorious.

kimbers

Breaking

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Esther McVey without doubt a straight head and complete buzz kill.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Rory is an Aardman Animations creation and very entertaining when tripping his tits off.

Northwind

I’m waiting to hear about how Grayling once tried to inject cannabis, but accidentally stuck it into someone else’s eye

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

I’m still waiting for the ‘but I didn’t inhale’ cannabis classic.

Either you’re stupid, a liar, or you were going through the motions to fit in with the crowd. Whichever it is, I don’t want you running this country.

theotherjonv

grayling hasn’t taken drugs; he did however give a load of money to his mate who said he could sort some drugs out for them. Only for his mate to have no ****ing idea and completely fail to deliver. He then allowed his mate to keep most of the money anyway.

rone

Wait until one of the candidates has to admit they did good business as a runner for Los Zetas.

Plus vat.

k371
    Free Member

Chris Grayling announced he tried coke, “a little to fizzy to snif”. Our reporter discovered that he bought it from a branch of Tesco express as part of a meal deal. Unfortunately due to some mix up with his club card it cost the tax payer £26 million.

BillMC

‘Alcohol is not a drug, it’s a drink’. Priceless.

simonloco
    Free Member

Taken from another source ‘clearly non of them will have taken ectasy as they would have experienced joy, love or compassion’…

rone

Best thread in ages.

Sandwich

Is cocaine just a gateway for posh people to becoming a ****?

It’s not called **** dust for nothing!

bigrich
    rone

I don’t actually think it’s too much to ask to have never done class A drugs?

That’s not life experience, for the rich it’s indulgence.

So yeah, strike them off.

**** Tories telling everyone else how to behave….

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

I didn’t realise Jo Brand had entered the leadership race…

rone

So Gove’s planning to scrap Vat.

If we offering him a few more lines what else will he scrap?

Actually Vat can bogg off, its an admin nightmare these days.

rone

Oh god and then their was Diane Abbot completely cracked out her face on that m&s Mojito.

Bet she got most pages.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

My loathing for these **** hypocrites knows no bounds.

I see Javid has had a pop at middle class cocaine users today. Just so **** lazy and tedious.

petefromearth

Guess it was inevitable to end up with a mud slinging contest, although it’s a shame the media focus on this rather than the far worse things some of them have done while in office!

As usual very little real debate or talk about real policies, just a personality contest.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Gone are the days when sexual preference was the moral yardstick by which suitability was judged!

onehundredthidiot

Thank God it was cocaine can you imagine Gove gurning away on ecstasy.

muzz
    Free Member

It shows how unlikeable and generally rubbery Gove is that not even coke use makes him more likeable or ‘relateable’.

Rory Stewart is the outstanding candidate. A genuinely fascinating person who seems willing to put party politics aside in order to tackle things sensibly.

binners

Imagine the unspeakable reality of finding yourself cornered in s kitchen at a party by a coked up Michael Gove? Dear god! Imagine his hideous reactionary wife was with him, gakked up as well?! 😳

A nice song on the subject of nose-candy from the nations premier songwriters. Very true in this case…

What price your bluster
    What price your smarm
    I’ve seen body parts lying in biology labs
    With far more charm

gordimhor

Now if my parents had warned me that habitual drug taking could lead to you joining the Toryy party, how very different life might have been.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

order to tackle things sensibly

I think he’s back on the opium after that national service idea.

Or it’s just he’s as full of shit as the rest of them.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘Tory Leadership Drug Shooutout’ is closed to new replies.