Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Swinley Tomorrow?
  • XC_PK
    Free Member

Anyone up for a bimble? I always manage to miss the majority of good bits so some local advice would be good! I can be there (I know my way there so shouldn't get lost!) for about 10ish- anyone free?

Tiger6791

Sunday?

XC_PK
    Free Member

Can do Sunday but I thought people might be watching the football so aimed for Saturday instead!

Tiger6791

I'll be home for 3pm without fail

atlaz
    Free Member

We're doing North Downs/Surrey Hills on Sunday otherwise I might. Actually that depends if my injuries from a few weeks back cooperate as Swinley might be better for me if I'm still hurting.

XC_PK
    Free Member

Meet at 9.30ish for 10 o clock start? Then we can have a couple of hours riding (plus an ice cream!) then I can be back for a shower and to get sorted for the football.

Spiky – sorry mate I didn't see your thread!

neilnevill
    Free Member

what time you doing the north downs/surrey hills (early enough to be home for footy?) and can I tag along?
    Neil

atlaz
    Free Member

Not 100% sure what time yet but chances are early as everyone wants to see the game. Drop me an email and I'll mail you when I know when/where we're going but it seems like Ranmore and Box Hill to explore some new stuff.

cinnamon_girl

Enjoy Swinley guys. 🙂 It's almost like a beach there, really need a bit of dampness to slow those trails down!

Sneaked over there today and the Toboggan Run was mental, nearly came a cropper. Deer Stalker berms were mental too. 😯

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Are we saying 9:30 tomorrow then or 9:30 Sunday?

Tiger6791

9:30 Sunday for me

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Sounds good to me, next to the go ape gate?

Tiger6791

yep

spikyjames
    Free Member

0930 on a Sunday?

i may try and make it…..

James

XC_PK
    Free Member

See you all tomorrow morning.

slartybartfast
    Free Member

I'm up for a ride round swinley if thats ok.

Tiger6791

XC_PK
    Free Member

BBC says it is supposed to be the hottest day of the year – 28 degrees!! Ice cubes in the camelback I think!

Tiger6791

Well that was fun
    🙂

XC_PK
    Free Member

Fun and hot! SS + Sun = sweaty!

spikyjames
    Free Member

Hi guys,

was at the go ape gate at 9.45ish, i take it you left before that?

ah well, had a ride around with "thisisnotaspoon"(i think) very hot, very quick.

i'll make sure i'm a bit more punctual next time.

James

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yep, top notch ride with James, quick pace had me almost revisiting my breakfast in the first half hour!

The trails are running unbelievably quick, kept having to re-adjust my braking/cornering as there was so much grip and the ground let you pick up so much speed.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Swinley Tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.