Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • Summer Chub Club
  • coconut
    Free Member

Back by popular demand!.. Summer Chub Club 2022, starts on Monday, first weigh in is Friday 14th May. 10 weeks to hit your target weight.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1thuvaXDNde7gZPSTH6r7kg57LjARuyBWOp7lB1zh_gc/edit#gid=0

uggski

Thanks Coconut. Going to try again. Not really made good progress on the other attempts but it has made me keep an eye on my weight which hasn’t gone up to as much as it was pre-Covid. So that’s a good thing

reluctantjumper

Definitely need this! Managed to lose a solid amount last time out only to out it all back on in the few weeks since Easter ☹️. Need motivation to get it back down again as the current changes in my life are making snacking and poor eating far too easy.

olddog

I’m in again. Need to see if I can break the plateau at about 94kg I get stuck at

skink2020

As the dog returns to its vomit, I shall once again give it a go.
    Thank you for organising. G

Markie
    Free Member

Thank you. Sorry for dropping out after like 5 weeks each previous time! Yay summer!

reeksy

Oooh, so it isn’t guaranteed to work?

coconut
    Free Member

Oooh, so it isn’t guaranteed to work?

Chub Club comes with a full money back guarantee… 🙂

reeksy

That has to be worth a few pounds

loum
    Free Member

I’d like to join too, if that’s ok.
    Weight has been creeping up, and fitness down, since a bout of COVID earlier this year.
    Had a bit of time off the bike and no running, but back to cycle commuting daily and running again so no more excuses really.
    180 lbs, 12 stone 12, 81.6 kg so it’s time to do something.
    Can I add myself to the bottom of that spreadsheet please coconut?

Edit. Target would be 11 stone 11, 75kg, 165 lbs

bigdean

I’m desperately need to loose some of this chub, shirts don’t fit and heavyest I’ve been for long time.
    How do I add to the sheet. Do I need Google sheets?

coconut
    Free Member

Hi Loum & Bigdean, you have both been added to the spreadsheet. Welcome to Chub Club.

bigdean

Thanks weighed my self this morning.
    Wow did’t realise was THAT heavy!

loum
    Free Member

Thank you

sundaywobbler

Add me to the sheet too please, weighing in weekly and almost being accountable helps me massively, that and I have admitted to myself I am too lardy!

Roscoemck
    Free Member

Can you add me to the spreadsheet please?

5’7″ and 81.9kg.

Target is 76kg for now.

Thanks

oldnick

Me and my covid cake baby are in.

I’ve put my current 82kg and target 75kg in, does the Summer Chub Club fairy make it calculate my weekly loss target?

Thanks for doing it Coconut, much appreciated.

howard8703

Im in, Sciatica and covid have hit hard this year so using this for motivation.
    Thanks for setting up and good luck everyone!

bonni

@coconut
    How do we sign up? Do we just enter our names on the sheet and plug in our target weight, plus our actual weight on Monday?

Thanks

dirkpitt74

Thanks @coconut I totally tanked on the last one due to various reasons.
    Back on it now – so thanks for the extra bit of motivation.

If anyone is interested here’s my weight loss thread:
    LINKY

keithb

I’m in. Have considered joining previous chub clubs but always thought I could go it alone. 3 years and 10KG in the wrong direction later would indicate that I am wrong!!

What are the first two columns for? Current and target weight?

Thanks for setting up/organisaing!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I was doing fine in my own dropping from 120kg to 99kg but then broke 4 ribs and have struggled to restart since then.

At 97kg this morning so perhaps this will provide motivation for another 7kg drop

dirkpitt74

@keithb yes – start & target.

duncancallum

Think I need this… 14st13 at 5ft 8.

Was 13.5st ish 2 and a bit years go and 12.12 about 5…

Just really struggling with motivation currently

richwales

Can you add me please?

retrorick

I’ve added me. I could do with achieving something over the next 10 weeks. 4kg would be just under 5% of my current weight but I’d be happy to achieve it. Got a holiday part way through the time frame so I might have a blip and a gap in the readings 🤔

icic
    Free Member

I need to do this too! Hoping this will help with the motivation!

😊

retrorick

I managed to go food shopping without buying any biscuits. Normally a regular part of my shop.
    I also had a brew without having a biscuit, I still have some left over that will get eaten at some point but at a lesser rate than previously.

ernie67

Just filled in my details – fingers crossed this goes better than previous (although i do feel a lot more motivated than before).
    Good luck fellow chubsters.

coconut
    Free Member

Hi – Just add your name, start weight & target weigth at the bottom of the sheet, then drag the formula down from the cells above.

reeksy

Well I managed one kg…
    Didn’t eat any chocolate or after dinner toast all week. But not much exercise due to insane weather.

retrorick

I’ll weigh myself tomorrow afternoon or evening. I’m hoping the pack of jammie Dodgers I ate earlier doesn’t push me in the wrong direction 😭

reluctantjumper

0.1kg down, basically just holding steady. I’ll take that though as a start, at least it wasn’t up!

reeksy

I’m hoping the pack of jammie Dodgers I ate earlier doesn’t push me in the wrong direction

I’m going out on a limb here, but i reckon if they weren’t the new Diet Jammie Dodgers then you’re probably out of luck.

bigdean

103.5kg that’s 3kg off!
    Nearly cracked last night, the snacks were calling.
    The real test is the weekend, can I keep it off.

reeksy

Wow, that’s impressive!!! Keep it up.

bigdean

I was a bit surprised myself. Not been easy, 5-2 diet and tried to do some form of exercise each day (weights, swimming, bike ride).
    Its a bit false as thurs is a low calorie day, though son had made cheese cake at school so had to have some.

coconut
    Free Member

Morning All, not too late to join, everyone is welcome, just add your details to the bottom of the sheet. “Bigdean” (soon to be “Slimdean”) is setting the pace there!!!… good going.

retrorick

Diet Jammie Dodgers

They were the 50p a pack type that turn up on offer in supermarkets. I did read the the nutritional content and found there was none but plenty of sugar in them.

sundaywobbler

0.5 kilo for me but had a couple of days where I wasn’t as strict as I should have been with food…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.