Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Stolen Worcester – Orange Crush
  • mmcd

New Whip

Some scrotes have has my Orange Crush out of the garage this afternoon, if anyone seems any strangely advertised could you let me know, cheers

nofx
    Free Member

Get in touch with the cops & mention Ben Wilde’s name.

mmcd

Thanks, have done, his name seems to come up alot.

Stigheed

Hope you get your bike back soon, I’ll keep my eyes open.

mboy
    Free Member

Keeping my eyes open here… Saw it shared on Facebook, I think you’re not far from me incidentally. Small world!

mmcd

I’m St John’s know Worcester. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

mboy
    Free Member

Yeah St. Johns here too mate, just off the Oldbury Road.

I’ve re-shared your Facebook post too now…

astormatt
    Free Member

How do you upload pics again?

astormatt
    Free Member

fletch71
    Free Member
    russyh
    Free Member

Orange crush that looks exactly like this has just been listed on Facebook in Wolverhampton Sellers profile is pretty empty.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/288919045463279/

nofx
    Free Member

He’s been caught. I forwarded the video of him masterbating on forgate street station to the cops. Hopefully the judge won’t be into that sort of thing & he’ll be sent down for public indecency 😐

mboy
    Free Member

Police Helicopter going back and forth search light blazing right now over St John’s… 🤷🏻‍♂️

mmcd, the guy that russyh linked to above is responding to my messages at the moment, I’ll keep you informed… 👍🏻

mmcd

Cheers for the help all, that is indeed my bike, gave all the details to the police including the exact address the bike was at. They haven’t even bothered passing on to the local force for where the bike is so looks like it’s an insurance job.

mboy
    Free Member

Ben Wilde back inside now it looks like…

https://bit.ly/35ZVLME

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Cheers for the help all, that is indeed my bike, gave all the details to the police including the exact address the bike was at. They haven’t even bothered passing on to the local force

That does my head in. Good luck in getting your bike back. I have to wonder how they (the police) would respond differently if it were (say) a car or van?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Worcester – Orange Crush’ is closed to new replies.