Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Steam Box – Anyone else looking forward to it?
  • Duffer
    Free Member

There’s been plenty of hyperbole surrounding it’s release, musing that it’ll change gaming forever blah blah blah. Of that i’m not convinced, but i’m certainly following it’s progress with much interest.

Just me?

Sorry Mods, i seem to have put this in the Bike forum…

zilog6128

If it had come out 5 years ago I’d have been all over it, don’t have the time these days so I doubt I’ll be buying another console.

That said, if the new Xbox does 3D properly I might be swayed, that would be very very cool.

alfabus
    Free Member

are there actually any details about it around? All I’ve seen is speculation.

also, as zilog6128 says, I don’t really have time for games nowadays.

Dave

mrplow
    Free Member

They just sacked 25 employees including the head of hardware development. Expect a delivery time the same as Halflife 3…

stuey
    Free Member
    Duffer
    Free Member

More speculation / hyperbole here.

They just sacked 25 employees including the head of hardware development. Expect a delivery time the same as Halflife 3…

Did anyone seriously expect anything else from Valve? Valve appears to be bit of a comedy organisation (speaking as an outsider with no knowledge of the software industry / business / comedy…).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Steam Box – Anyone else looking forward to it?’ is closed to new replies.