Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • SSEC10 and the great TAZZY TYRE BARTER
  • postierich
    Free Member

An SSEC Bring and Buy, **** me there's going to be enough old tat kicking about from the Retrobike lot without it covering tables and the like with an over priced tag on it for Postierich to swap, oh hang on a minute his dropped out again for the 2nd time so won't get in.
    Twas unfortunate but did not have the timetable! but who the **** organised the race/bimble before the piss up!!!!!!! its supposed to be the morning after 🙄
    Have a good one guys

Hard Up Rich

tazzymtb

PICTO-YGM

Picto
    Free Member

Tazzymtb – right back at you.

thekingofsweden

oooh a bring and buy sale will we also be collecting bottle tops for Blue Peter……..? There shall be many !

singlespeedstu

but who the **** organised the race/bimble before the piss up!!!!!!!

There will be partying on the Friday night you know…..

sheldona
    Free Member

Pre 'ride' and post 'ride' parties are available!

tazzymtb

oooh a bring and buy sale will we also be collecting bottle tops for Blue Peter……..? There shall be many !

surely most of you niche mongers will trying to find a nice one to stick on your niner YAWYD top caps 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

surely most of you niche mongers will trying to find a nice one to stick on your niner YAWYD top caps

a few lucky 'athletes' will win a YAWYD top cap!

tazzymtb

hmmmmmm ok I'd better try to pretend to be an "athlete" for at least 5 minutes then. Russian ladies shot putter given my current shape 😀

Pierre

2.25 maxxis advantage 60a pair

I'd like these if they're going – I do a nice stodgy banana cake, how does that sound? I'll be the one getting thrown around as I badly ride my rigid Solitude…

: P

tazzymtb

pierre

sorry mate the advantages have been taken,
    do have left:
    a pair 2.25 bonty jones XR's
    pair of maxxis ignitors 2.1 LUST
    2.3 29er Exiwolf
    1.9 bonty 29er Team XR1
    pair of 1.9 kena karma LR3 29er (under offer)

cheers
    Taz

slugwash
    Free Member

Tazzy, will you swap the maxxis ignitors for some of my home-made scrumpy?

tazzymtb

OMG!! That'll hurt in the morning 🙂 Throw in some energy bars and we've got a deal

tazzymtb

actually that'll be ace as i can make barter snakebite using leffe (already donated) and scrumpy! If I'm still able to control my bodily functions after that I'm really not trying hard enough

slugwash
    Free Member

1/2 gallon and a handfull of energy bars enough then? I'll throw in some paracetamol as well if yer like 😉

tazzymtb

deal! see you at the SSEC 😀

sheldona
    Free Member

🙄 don't use the toilets FFS go find a nice patch of woodland to follow through in

tazzymtb

I was planning on using your nice en-suite hotel room 😆

tazzymtb

don't worry ayatollahofniche, I can hold my booze, it's drinking it that's the problem 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

LOL, if you need my ensuite mate it'll be the least I can do for the help you gave us last week.

tazzymtb

ohhhhh you've made me blush now, it was nothing mate you'd got it all sorted anyway.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘SSEC10 and the great TAZZY TYRE BARTER’ is closed to new replies.