Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Snowflakes – razor wire/headless cyclist content (maybe duplicate)
  • Pook

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jun/18/sheffield-magazine-under-fire-after-call-to-razor-wire-cyclists

Thankfully it appears to have all gone a bit pear shaped for the editor

tomhoward

That editor sounds a delight.

racefaceec90

what a tool that editor is

CountZero

It never seems to occur to people with this mindset that stretching wire across any sort of path to catch cyclists is pretty indiscriminating when it comes to other users of the same space…
    Cockwombles, all of them.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

@rsehole.

MoreCashThanDash

I’m a huge fan of letting dickheads make themselves look stupid by exercising their right to be funny via freedom of speech, but I do think that suggesting something so dangerous and so easy to actually do should be some sort of criminal incitement.

Possibly I’m being sensitive having been taken off my bike by a rope a farmer had put up to help move stock last week.

kcr
    Free Member

Matthew Parris famously advocated the same thing in his Times column a few years ago, as a punishment for the littering which he claimed was the work of cyclists. PCC did nothing, despite record complaints. You just have to pick your targets carefully if you are advocating violence in the media, and you’ll get away with it.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Sounds like the sort of unhinged “chum” who would have no problem tampering with vehicles brakes or stringing razor wire between houses gate posts. We live in a country crammed full of angry, bright red gammon loon balls!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Snowflakes – razor wire/headless cyclist content (maybe duplicate)’ is closed to new replies.