Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • ‘Smaller’ bike channels on YouTube.
  • matt_outandabout

What do you watch?

A couple from me:

Simon ‘Always another adventure’ rides lots of gravel and road around West coast of Scotland, swims and runs, some good advice.

I just enjoy seeing this Hels on wheels pedal shorts

abingham

Both of mine are quite ‘US Gravel’ focussed, but Russ and Laura of Path Less Pedalled seem like some of the most geuine ‘Youtubers’ going. I also like Dustin Klein and his Everything’s Been Done series.

Both channels well worth a look.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Simon ‘Always another adventure’

Very good content professionally presented and produced.

ampthill

Looks like a good thread to check in on

d42dom

both bikepacking channels. Barry Godin, he is always enthusiastic and happy. Keep Smiling Adventures, has had a few unsuccessful trips and tough ones too, doesn’t always keep smiling either…

BoardinBob

Barry Godin

He’s excellent

jmmtb

+1 for Barry Godin, lovely chap, a real adventurer and extremely skilled rider.
    Very easy to identify with and a great inspiration to get out there and ride. His BG Tips series is great for anyone wanting to get into bike packing.

sirromj

Mostly trials stuff as I’m trying to learn how to ride trials…

Flipp, brakeless trials:

Lutze Time, doing lots of tutorials for beginners to trials, and a few MTB orientated:

Shin Dig Podcast “Getting under the skin of the trials community”, series of interviews
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFtFpucaS_xwtMn0yD93WwQ

James Barton, bmx influenced street trials rider

rOcKeTdOg

Having done a few videos for my channel I’m always in awe at the production values and Regularity of episodes for these guys as I know how long it takes to edit footage to get even a 5 minute video.

NormalMan

Spindatt is one I enjoy

ajt123
    Free Member

Over 40 mtb

militantmandy
    Free Member

I like Street Pigeon and McTrailrider. Quite often inspires me to go and ride a particular area or trail.

ogden
    Free Member

Both of mine are quite ‘US Gravel’ focussed, but Russ and Laura of Path Less Pedalled seem like some of the most geuine ‘Youtubers’ going. I also like Dustin Klein and his Everything’s Been Done series.

Both channels well worth a look.

Spindatt is one I enjoy

All came to mind when I saw the thread title. I’ll add Old Shovel to the mix.

mini
    Free Member
    bikesandboots

District Mountain Biker (4k)
    Lakedistrictrider (1.6k)
    McTrail Rider (33k, not that small)
    RockGully (500)
    Street Pigeon MTB (5k)
    Trail-Finder (7k)

bri-72

Inver trail rider – Highlands
    Based and has pointed me to some new stuff to ride.

poah
    Free Member

Inver trail rider – Highlands

I sub to Neil too.

redthunder
    Free Member

@mini

I assume its you. SUB’d

🙂

slowol

Zenga Bros – not much recent stuff but could tall bikes really save the world?

mini
    Free Member

coolio dude

mrdobermann
    Free Member

I enjoy Laura Jane and wee Tam’s videos. Great fun to watch both come across really well and Tams commentary makes me giggle. Mc trail rider is very good and I also like street pigeon, he needs to give him himself more credit for his riding. I generally enjoy watching experienced good riders doing stuff I can aspire too rather than some high end pro etc.

singlespeedstu

I enjoy Laura Jane and wee Tam’s videos. Great fun to watch both come across really well and Tams commentary makes me giggle.

Another vote for these guys. Tams enthusiasm and accent is just brilliantly entertaining.
    I’m another that would rather watch good riders that do trail revue type vids than pros.
    Gives a much better idea of what the trail will actually ride like.

136stu
    Free Member

+1 for Dustin Klein, always good fun.

gravedoja
    Free Member

Hardtail party is pretty good too.

Gravel cyclist ( with Jom )

Rides of Japan (road/gravel riding & kit)

Velofil (commuting mostly)

Velo ads (velomobiles)

Safa Brian (road & gravel)

David Arthur

Francis Cade (road)

StuE
    Free Member

Aventuras mtb,stunning views but don’t expect to understand anything he says https://youtu.be/W1gVsMQd_DY
    Gravel films division,not even sure why I like this

rOcKeTdOg

Francis Cade (road)

More gravel and MTB since he moved north

Old shovel as mentioned above and MonkeyShread for similar but UK based restoration vids.

aide

@mini – just watched your latest vid and have subscribed, good luck with your vlogs

@rOcKeTdOg
    – whats your channel called?

Interesting to watch what other STW’ers are up to

poah
    Free Member

wouldn’t say tam & laura and street pigeon are small channels. Any channel that doesn’t make money is small in my mind.

kerley
    Free Member

+1 for Dustin Klein, always good fun.

Yep, love his videos but can at the same time understand why others may not!

Houns

+1 for AAA and Barry Godin (I keep expecting him to say “Hi I’m Barry Scott!”). I also like The Bicycle Adventure Club for some harmless fun viewing of their rides locally

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Hard tail Party
    Jeff Kendall weed
    Path less travelled

Houns

I have another one that’s not been mentioned above, Dirty Teeth MTB, US based bike-packing TDR type content

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Something about this guy cracks me up; this episode, where he’s broken his MTB, so sends DH trails on a 1 brake BMX with street tyres tickles me somewhat:

Having subesquently gone to find and inspect the tree drop and step down in question, the video really doesn’t do any justice to just how bonkers the stuff he’s riding is!

rOcKeTdOg

@rOcKeTdOg
    – whats your channel called?

Interesting to watch what other STW’ers are up

UkgravelCO probably shouldn’t link as it contains reviews & STW won’t get an affiliate link which wouldn’t be fair to them as they own this forum.
    I had to delete yesterday’s video due to complaints (& not because it was rubbish for once) which is a pity as during it I revealed how to make every bicycle adventure better.
    Might have to re-edit it if I can find the time.

nick1962
    Free Member

Tommy C Hype
    If you can get past the preponderance of “sick”,”OMG”, “Boys” etc and don’t mind English Northerners 🙂 then enjoy Tommy’s boundless enthusiasm ,bottle and not inconsiderable riding skills.Mates on bikes riding bikes in all weathers.

iamtheresurrection

Nick1962 +1
    I find Tommy C really watchable – boundless enthusiasm which doesn’t feel forced at all. Amazingly, I can forgive everything else despite me being a bit of a sociopath.

^^ BaskettCase is a new one to me, I’ll watch some of those 🙂

jedi

I have a channel but struggle to do regular updates but do a few set up tips on it.will have a new one showing the avalanche seesaw thats part of a memorial line called o line

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘‘Smaller’ bike channels on YouTube.’ is closed to new replies.