Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • skinny jeans and showing your underpants
  • bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Those ‘carrot’ jeans are an abomination!

mustard
    Free Member

Don’t wear skinnies but have been accused on more than one occasion due to cyclists thighs in normal jeans.

Kecks quite often visible as I have no ass to hold my jeans up 🙁

I will stand up for the right of anyone capable of pulling off wearing skinny jeans to wear them though. The world would be a very boring place if we all dressed the same…

emsz
    Free Member

yey…

mustard for president

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

I’ve got a few pairs of ‘slim’ jeans that seem to be somewhere between skinny and 501s on the fit front.

Can get skinny jeans on around the waist, but they rarely seem to fit over my thighs.

tazzymtb

@countzero- methink the lady doth protest too much about not being a squarebear or you’re a massive hipocrite for suddenly deciding that the yoof of today look silly when you were sooooo cool in your skinny jeans 😉

Never mind a william gibson username covers a multitude of sins 😀

bagpuss72
    Free Member

boxelder – Member

EDIT: bagpuss – I’ve just stalked you and ALL of your posts are Off Topic – talk bolix about tyres or try to sell some tat please

I don’t know anything about tyres and have nothing to sell but I will try harder….

I didn’t mean on girls Emz I’d wear them if I wasn’t a hefferlump and ten years younger

*feels old*

Bagstard
    Free Member

‘Can get skinny jeans on around the waist, but rarely seem to fit my thighs’

I can get 501’s to fit my waist, but no hope of going over my thighs!

yoda
    Free Member

I’m the same 28 inch waist and I have to have 32 Inch waist to get them to fit the ass and thighs.

Not that I mind as they’re ridiculous!

been to the roller racing at Hukaz bar in leeds a couple of times, it’s full of Fixie freaks dressed in skinny jeans, I feel I just don’t belong.

And another thing……. why do they all wear the kind of pants you hated when you were at school? Is there a company doing a roaring trade in 11 year old boys recycled underwear?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Is there a company doing a roaring trade in 11 year old boys recycled underwear?

Almost certainly, but I don’t think you should go searching for it online.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Does one mind if I wear “narrow”? For they be the perfect fit for a chap of a certain age.
    If one can get away with it then please, feel free to continue. SOme Yoof’s look rather smart in them, I do rather like the “Glee” look that is “a happening” iin todays society.
    However I do draw the line at Ladies that continue to wear White Linen trousers that one can see thier “pants” through.. Ghastly, truely.

akira

It’s almost like the fashion of youth isn’t aimed at us, how odd.
    Although when I see someone with their jeans so low slung they have a belt around their thighs and can barely walk I do feel smug in mt plus fours.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘skinny jeans and showing your underpants’ is closed to new replies.