Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Singletrack 2021 calendar
  • DezB
    Free Member

Lovely. Features 3 places I’ve actually ridden.
    But, speaking as someone who recently (well, a year ago, but it still feels recent) lost their trail dog, that cover shot is an absolute joy.
    Thanks Singletrack 😊

mccraque

Trying to work out where on the South Downs January’s picture is. We think it may be between Truleigh And Devils dyke. Anyone know for sure?

binners

The cover shot is absolutely brilliant!

It smells nice too

MoreCashThanDash

Really please with it.

Thinking of roping in a mate to finally do a night ride every full moon, we keep talking about it every year when the calendar comes out.

honeybadgerx

This should come with a spoiler alert as I’ve not got my issue yet! Hopefully the postie won’t leave it half out of the letterbox in the rain like last month…

Rubber_Buccaneer

Anyone else think the dog on the cover shot, if you look at it in the half light with a bit of a squint, looks like Big Foot running down the trail?  The ears are the arms? Just me?  Maybe I should avoid Rorschach tests.

DezB
    Free Member

Hopefully the postie won’t leave it half out of the letterbox in the rain like last month…

Indeed – the spud based postage cover isn’t very tough or waterproof! Good luck 😛

where on the South Downs January’s picture is

Didn’t notice that – so 4 places I’ve ridden AND someone I’ve ridden with (back in the 90s – see Mountain Bike World magazine 🙂 )

I reckon here – https://goo.gl/maps/953BgrA5YUdgGqLJ7 near Fulking

dethbeard
    Free Member

Yes!

It reminded me of the arcade cabinet art for Space Invaders
    Space Invaders

Yak

I was thinking ‘Attack the Block’ aliens.

mccraque

I reckon here – https://goo.gl/maps/953BgrA5YUdgGqLJ7 near Fulking

you’re bang on with that, @dezb – even got the 3 buildings and the field pattern on Google to match to the shot!

thepurist

It reminded me of the arcade cabinet art for Space Invaders

I knew I’d seen it before! Thanks for putting my subconscious mind at ease. Cracking shot though

IdleJon

Anyone else think the dog on the cover shot, if you look at it in the half light with a bit of a squint, looks like Big Foot running down the trail?

I pulled it out of the wrapping and said it looked like a troll.

This should come with a spoiler alert as I’ve not got my issue yet!

A spoiler alert for what? That it comes with a calendar, or that there’s a dog on the front? Or that it’s a mag about MTBs and it comes through your door every couple of months? 😀

aide

(slight bump, – just got my mag today)

Loving the cover shot on the calendar, good pictures inside. Not impressed with the full blown advert for March though. Don’t mind the small ads on all the other pages -actually like October and it looks like the same photo shoot as the ad at the bottom, its just not emblazoned with qr codes, big letters etc.

Just me? (It has been known before)

DezB
    Free Member

cut the doggie cover off and glue it over the one you don’t like

Drac

There’s a calendar?

DezB
    Free Member

Every year!

Drac

That must be a big calendar.

tthew

Mine hasn’t arrived. As this is the first time for a while I’ve had a print subscription, how long is it reasonable to wait before reporting it lost?

convert

No mag/calendar here yet either ☹️

tthew

Cheers Convert, I’ll give it until next week then. Christmas post I expect.

mattbee

If anyone wants a calendar I’ve got one going spare. It’s last years model but it’s basically the same, just a few numbers in different places.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack 2021 calendar’ is closed to new replies.