• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by mashr.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rockshox Yari – Which damper & Airshaft to upgrade?
  • phil5556

Can anyone tell me which airshaft and camper to put in this to upgrade it and increase the travel from 130 to 140 please?

It’s on a 2017 Whyte T130.

I had the details but lost them and not sure how to go about working out what to get.

Cheers!

breninbeener

Put that serial number into RS trailhead app. That will tell you what you have. Then call TFT and ask them what they recommend.

mashr

Novyparts Splug is a very simple and effective drop in damper upgrade

phil5556

Cheers both, I’ll check out the Splug.

Is this the right one from the PSA?

https://amzn.eu/d/8quokbF

And then the 140mm air spring?

VanHalen

Novyparts Splug is a very simple and effective drop in damper upgrade

you cant order one to be delivered to the UK though. ok if you have a mate in the EU though

chrisdw
    Free Member

you cant order one to be delivered to the UK though. ok if you have a mate in the EU though

There was a thread on here a while back suggesting you can if you email them.

cx_monkey

you don’t need to change the damper to change the travel, just the airshaft. But, i’d say its worth it if you have the MoCo compression damper. You could get the Charger 2.1 parts, or the Splug thing – but also look at the Fast V2 Yariup upgrade (TF have these) – gave me a lot more mid stroke support, which also enabled running lower pressure to get getter small bump response.

mashr

you cant order one to be delivered to the UK though

You can. I did.

tuboflard

You can and I did too. Took about 10 days from placing order to arriving.

VanHalen

i cant put uk in teh delivery box – it just resets the purchase

i`ll try again when they are back from holiday.

mashr

I had that issue too, then it just worked all of a sudden (wouldn’t let me select other countries either when I tried them). Failing that Max is very helpful and will get you sorted

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.