Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Pubs/restaurants in Llanberis.
  • andycs

Staying in Llanberis next week, any suggestions for eating and drinking places?

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Apart from Pete’s eats of course, try The Heights Hotel. Always a good chance of punch up most Fri and Sat nights, or was when I worked there.

camo16
    Free Member

It’s over the Pen-y-Pass (a few miles south from Llanberis), but if you’ve never been to the Pen-y-Gwryd hotel, you should make the trip, if only for the mountaineering history!

Stoner
    Free Member

andy – doing the snowdonia marathon?

tomaso
    Free Member

There is a pub whose name escapes me that does a great pint and pizza menu…

andycs

No chance Stoner! Got 2 nights at Royal Victoria hotel on one of those KGB deals, so just going to chill!!

Stoner
    Free Member

sounds much better deal than me!
    Team Stoner is backing Mrs Stoner again this year.

She’s been training like a beast. 5th F open in 2007, 2nd F40 in 2008, 2nd F40 in 2009. Up the duff last year.

EDIT – btw, that means if you’re around on the Saturday, watch out for being delayed driving anywhere for a few hours. They dont completely close the road but there’s a rolling block I think

Pook

<shudder> sorry but the thought of the pubs in llanberis does that to me

andycs

Arriving on Saturday, what time does marathon start so we can be in pub before road shuts?

Stoner
    Free Member

10:30 kick off from foot of penypass/just outside llanberis. Heading clockwise around the hill.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Pubs/restaurants in Llanberis.’ is closed to new replies.