Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA – Wahoo Sale, up to 20% off, inc Kickr Core £510
  • snotrag

As above, post Le Tour sale, 20% off some things, Kickr Core is 15% off for factory refurb, which is about as cheap as I’ve ever seen them. I’ve been hovering over upgrading to wheel on for nearly 6 months so I’ve gone for it. Will get used lightly during Summer but I really hammered the old one last winter.

https://uk.wahoofitness.com/devices

snotrag

Do we still have to do this, really….!?

gifferkev

Thanks for that, made the decision for me too

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simon_g

Thanks! Went for a refurb Core after I looked into it and realised things like MTB boost axles are no problem. Could be another miserable winter so should keep me doing something.

Kryton57

I’d the kickr HRM any good? I’ve been after a new hrm for a while.

I’d love a refurb Core, but can’t really justify it on the basis my Elite Direto works fine, unless anyone’s interested in a half price 2nd hand Direto…

Poopscoop

^^ I’m sure the kickr HRM is fine, is it any better than the generic/much cheaper Coospo one that many on here use for Zwift etc? Nah.😀

Just an example, might be cheaper around.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bluetooth-Heart-Rate-Monitor-CooSpo-H808S-New-Model-BLE4-0-ANT-IP67-3rd-Gen-LED-/353397135366?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

The purely BT ones with no Ant+ are cheaper but I prefer Ant + myself.

They do a decent arm HRM too.

nixie

I’ve ordered the arm HRM. Old Tom Tom chest strap doesn’t work properly on the gravel bike. Interesting to see if the tickr fit does better.

mlpinto
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA – is there a code that I am missing or has this now expired?

@Kryton57
    – if I have missed the boat, I may be interested in that Direto 😉

BadlyWiredDog

I’d the kickr HRM any good? I’ve been after a new hrm for a while.

The Tickr’s decent, I like that it has red and blue LEDs that show the Bluetooth and ANT+ is working. The Tickr FIT is arguably better. It’s supposed to sit on the forearm, but works just fine above the elbow too, is rechargeable – no fiddling with poxy little batteries – and ime more pleasant to use in hot weather.

nixie

Think it’s has now expired. Was showing under 2 days left on Monday.

Tickr fit arrived this morning. Sadly youngest is off with suspected chicken pox so I can’t try it out yet.

simon_g

Anyone had a refurb Kickr Core turn up yet?

I raised a ticket early last week and they were very nice and sent me a free Tickr although it’s still showing as backordered.

snotrag

Nope, nearly posted the same this morning!

Slightly annoyed that ‘ships in 2-3 days’ actually meant ‘ships in 2-3 days after we have stock, which we currently do not’.

I note that now they have changed the website to correctly reflect ‘Out of Stock’ but it definitely did not say that I ordered.

I also raised a ticket and they blamed it on Covid/ships/demand etc but gave no indication that what I’ve actually ordered was ever going to come into stock.

No freebies either, I could do with a new HRM!

simon_g

They said the sale was busy and they were shipping stuff ASAP but I suspect that was generic text.

Think I’ll give it another week and then see what they can offer for a new one (which is in stock).

simon_g

It arrived! And something is very wrong with it. One foot is about an inch off the floor, looks like the pivot for that front leg is way off, when you fold it in it pushes the belt cover out of shape.

Let’s see how good that customer service is, eh?

Vortexracing

Anyone had a refurb Kickr Core turn up yet?

Mine has , 2 days after ordering and its working a treat 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Wahoo Sale, up to 20% off, inc Kickr Core £510’ is closed to new replies.