Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • PSA – Tesco/Evans Cycle Clubcard Reward Now 3x Points
  • submarined
    Free Member

I kept up with the new where the reports said they’d back tracked on dropping the value of the 4x, but kept the 3x 😉

LMT
    Free Member

Just a heads up, if you activate Christmas saver and till October add money at the till you can add up to £360 Tesco add £12 plus your shopping points and then triple it, it’s loads better than c2w scheme, although I’m not sure what the max is, but some forward planning!

PMK2060

LMT – Christmas savings can only be spent at Tesco. You cannot triple it as you do with the Clubcard. It would be great if you could.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    LMT
    Free Member

Scrap that idea then!

jes
    Free Member

Not allowed to access account when not in UK mmmmm

andybrad

not had mine yet. Got an order conformation though …..

yoshimi

Same, order confirmation but no vouchers yet

confused58

According to Tesco the delay is due to Evans-

“Thank you for contacting Tesco Clubcard.
    Evans is currently having some problems getting these sent out to customers. I have passed this on to my business support team who will get this sent to you as soon as this problem is resolved. I am very sorry and for any inconvenience this has caused.”

confused58

oops

dusterbenny
    Free Member

Well would you believe it, I rang Evans this morning who claimed it was problems on Tesco’s end! They said the usual voucher order confirmation’s they receive from Tesco are not arriving with them. The guy at customer services had no time scale for a fix but said try calling back if theres no email within a few days…

convert

I kept up with the new where the reports said they’d back tracked on dropping the value of the 4x, but kept the 3x

No you didn’t. It was a full reversal both ways until June unless you got in early before they changed it. I wonder if the delay is because its a bit computer says no and having to do it manually.

tomwoodbury

Voucher received today – took one week exactly

cb

Mine was ordered on 16th – Same as above Tesco lied about it being Evans’s fault. Would have got the x3 as well but had to pick the bike up from a service today so ended up costing me more than vouchers. Cock ups happen but the fibbing boils me effluent!

yoshimi

Just got mine now – ordered on 16th

However, the reverb 1x I was getting for a few pence is now out of stock:(

dusterbenny
    Free Member

Also received mine today, came up a few quid short but some Fox DWR shorts for £3.49! Job done

a11y

Have Tesco dropped this back to 2x value again?

It’s showing as £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers gets me £5.00 to spend when I went to order Evans vouchers 5 mins ago… Can anyone confirm what rate they can currently see?

chakaping
    Free Member

They dropped it back in about 24hrs, the swines.

andybrad

got mine. just dont have anything to buy with them yet

a11y

Ah, ta chakaping – I missed the earlier post in this thread when I glanced back over it.

Still, can’t know 2x value.

blisterman1962
    Free Member

If you wait until June, when they bring in the changes they reversed a couple of weeks ago, Evans will be 3x again. (Or so I have been informed by Tescos).

downhillfast
    Free Member

Hmmm…  still 2x at the moment…

dusterbenny
    Free Member

I believe it changes to 3x on Monday, I’ve been holding fire until then.

andysmiff1
    Free Member

11th June changes for 2x vouchers to become 3x

A

chestrockwell

Good, I have loads to cash in😃

Splash-man
    Free Member

I’ve got about £250 so at 3x that goes a long way towards a new Arkose !

No dear, I have no idea what happened to those vouchers……..

bgascoyne
    Free Member

ah, glad I didn’t convert last week at x2. I’ll wait until Monday and hopefully get x3. I need a new helmet!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA, tbh I think i’ve only ever exchanged them once, I tend to treat myself to beer with the vouchers when they arrive in the post… I’ll change my ways I think, Tesco have become our default shop, there’s an express at each end of our road (really) and the nearest big shop is a Tesco too.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Just done mine at 3x. Got just over £100 in vouchers essentially free. Cant complain!

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Tesco/Evans Cycle Clubcard Reward Now 3x Points’ is closed to new replies.