Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA Revel Rascal for a tenner!
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Revel Rascal Raffle

All proceeds to DEC Ukraine appeal.

willjones
    Free Member

Cheers – entered. Nice to see the little guys stepping up. Nice one Tom and Sian @ cyclorise/revel uk

Onzadog
    Free Member

Did you get a question about a dartboard?

Totally agree, for a small company, they really have dig deep.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mulacs

That Raffal website is garbage – tried entering and paying two different ways on the iPhone and it kicked me out to a random screen both times. Nonsense. Will try again tomorrow

kimbers

No brainer, really

Entered

bentandbroken

Well that’s odd.

To see how many tickets have been sold you must enter. When you try and enter you have to answer a question correctly otherwise your entry is not valid. The question I got (what colour is at the centre of a dart board) has more than one correct answer (according to google). If I answer incorrectly will I even know that my entry is invalid?

It seems like they have the best intent, but I am not sure if I will part my my money

butcher

I think the question is a legal requirement. Apparently makes it a game of skill rather than just gambling.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I went with red. FAQs explains that the question is to stop it from being a lottery. Although, isn’t a raffle, a lottery. Difference being, the bulk of your money goes to helping those in need. Cycloride are NOT recovering the cost of the prize.

Still sounds better than those day time TB things that Andy Peters presents.

spooky_b329

I got there in the end but what a crap website! Every stage of the sign-up was either buggy or just plain clunky, it’s like whoever designed it didn’t bother to use it themselves!

convert

I got there in the end but what a crap website!

Stand by for an email invasion – I think I have tamed them now.

But regardless, a great initiative from a small company.

househusband
    Free Member

Yup, I entered and finally got there – six emails in total!

Alex

They are good people at Cyclorise. Helped me out when I was a big ham fisted with one of the pivot bolts on mine 😉

I’ll bung ’em a tenner but will donate it back if I somehow manage to win. Because I already have one. In the same colour 🙂

Dusty fun in the Pludds

lucasshmucas

Entered. Good on them!

teenrat

Just been notified that I won the Dainese linea 01 helmet. Chuffed, never won owt before.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.