• This topic has 90 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by aide.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • PSA Regatta geo ii softshell trousers £20.95
  • luv2ride
    Free Member

https://www.regatta.com/mens-geo-ii-softshell-walking-trousers-ash/
    £20 down from £70. Mine arrived today. Showerproof and lined. Seem great for the money. 34S perfect fit, with nice narrow leg. Perfect winter dog walking trews!

Got some Questra 2 trousers earlier in year in 33R and like them but bit too long in leg (only available in R or L) Now £23.95 from £80
    https://www.regatta.com/mens-questra-iii-walking-trousers-ash-black/

addy6402

Nice one, thanks. My better half has the softshell trousers and loves them at this time of year!

sandboy

Mine have just turned up and for £20 they really are a bargain! Thanks OP, just what I need for winter dog walking.

malv173
    Free Member

Nice one! Been eyeing these up for a while, so for 20 squids that’s a great bargain!

BigM
    Free Member

Mine just turned up, very pleased with them for £20, ideal for the crappy weather.

bobodaclown

These look decent, a silly question are they soft fleece lined?
    Ta

flannol
    Free Member

Thanks – great find. Ordering

As you have both – length aside – what would be the difference between the two models? The specs read fairly similar. Always find this very annoying when brands like this seem to do 4 different trousers with the exact same spec – are you supposed to just flip a coin?

sharkbait
    Free Member

And waist size?
    I’m normally a 34-36″ ….

dc1988

I find regatta true to size, I have 33L and they are wonderfully long (I struggle to get long enough trousers)

crazy-legs

Just ordered a pair, thanks for the PSA!

luv2ride
    Free Member

a silly question are they soft fleece lined?

Yes.

sandboy

34 regular in most trousers and jeans and these size up the same.

plus-one

Mine turned up look and feel quality and great fit. 32l !! I’m going to order another couple of pairs 🙂

bobodaclown

Thanks for the reply. And PSA

neilnevill
    Free Member

Cheers, a pair of each and a pair of the £15 Fenton’s ordered. I needed some casual trousers having just worn out several pairs of jeans, these look like they should be warm when sat at the laptop WFH over winter. Overkill possibly, but I don’t like being cold

sharkbait
    Free Member

Purchased….. Daft not to really!

Dave-j
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA, just ordered a pair, great for walking the dog…

singletrackmind

Ordered a pair of the £15 jobbies. Almost twice the stated weight of the geo version but we shall see what they’re like. Gotta be warmer than damp jeans for anything outside in sub optimal weather

Anyone bought, or worn any of the quilted jackets? Very tempted but unsure of weight and volume of insulation, fit etc

dc1988

The Fenton’s are a fleecy softshell material, quite warm. Perfect for winter but too warm for anything else IMO

sadexpunk

was going to buy the trousers in the OP but played about the figures and realised if i spent a bit more id qualify for free delivery and £10 off if over £65, bringing the lot in at £55.

ordered the ‘Men’s Holcombe Waterproof Mid Walking Boots Bayleaf Oat’ and ‘Men’s Mountain Walking Trousers Black’. theyre just for dog walking duties tho as this fair weather biker with reynauds doesnt bike a lot (at all) in the winter 😎

thanks OP

oldschool

was going to buy the trousers in the OP but played about the figures and realised if i spent a bit more id qualify for free delivery and £10 off if over £65, bringing the lot in at £55.

Same, these PSA’s cost me a fortune. Oooh, a widget, don’t need one, but I could ‘save’ some money. 🤦

sadexpunk

Oooh, a widget, don’t need one, but I could ‘save’ some money. 🤦

haha, fair point, but……i actually do need some walking boots now, my last ones gave up the ghost this year and i hadnt got round to replacing them yet.

doomanic

Anyone else having trouble ordering? Regardless of size or style, after selecting a size it’s saying “this is a required field”.

sadexpunk

Yes, kept happening to me too. Just left it 10 mins or so then tried again and it was ok then.

fettlin

Anybody use these for riding? Any good?

Having been a shorts only in any weather rider, I’m tempted to try something like this in the wetter colder months.

luv2ride
    Free Member

Anybody use these for riding?

I haven’t – after wearing my Geo II’s for the past few days, the relatively low back is the only thing I’d mark them down for. Otherwise perfect for the current weather, but probably not the best for riding.

Vortexracing

cheers for the PSA, Ordered some 🙂

nbt

Another cheers, and another who took advantage of ordering extra (ski trousers and Fentons) to surpass £65 and benefit from free postage and a tenner off…

neilnevill
    Free Member

Damn! I missed the ‘tenner off over £65’… I’d have swapped the Fenton’s for another pair of questra. Grr. Although I’d also noticed the Fenton’s are heavier weight and I assume warmer.

bobbyspangles

these trousers are ok,ish. the pockets are rubbish. for softshell stretch there’s no room in them and the zips are crap

plus-one

Worn mine a few times now they are Uber comfy and warm 🙂

kayak23

Extra 10% off today with code EXTRA10

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of pairs of their walking trousers in 33S and they’ve been spot-on, but these trousers come up too tight.

Would buying 34 waist give me more room in the legs as well, or do others with “powerful” legs find them a bit tight too?

sandboy

A little bit tight round the thighs now you come to mention it but I’d rather have that than them flapping about. I think they are designed to be slim fitting? The material is quite stretchy and allows for full range of movement.

jhinwxm
    Free Member

As if they were ever £70 – its Regatta, cheap shite that won’t last.

z1ppy

Extra 10% off today with code EXTRA10

Nice, especially as my discount email for signing up to the mailing list, still hasn’t appeared 4 hours later. So I’ve sent for the three different model mentioned above, Geo/questra and fenton, and a pair of fingerless glove, with the discount code, they were £55 and still had free postage.

chakaping
    Free Member

The Questra trews are fab.

Regatta stuff is a long way from the cheap crap we used to sneer at in the ’90s.

plus-one

I remember the cheap Regatta kit from way back !!

These trews surprised me how well put together a they are.

I’m a slim 5’11 and 32l are good comfy fit(on me) guess could be for issues for big boys ?

rsl1
    Free Member

I have had these for a while. They are the cosiest trousers I own but I would warn that means they’re not really suitable for anything warmer than 3degC or so, especially in the hills.

plus-one

As an aside my local large Next store has a Regatta shop within. Guess it’s nationwide ? Wouldn’t think Next would endorse cheap outdoor tat !!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘PSA Regatta geo ii softshell trousers £20.95’ is closed to new replies.