Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 237 total)
  • PSA Garmin Store upto 40% off
  • chrisdw
    Free Member

This is from HUKD so can’t take credit, but some great deals. Upto 40% off loads of popular devices on the Garmin store.
    VA3 VA4 Fenix5&6 Edge Instinct FR, ETC.

Here is the link from HUKD to get the discount.
    https://www.myactivediscounts.co.uk/redeem.php?shva=MzgwNQ==&offer=MTYz

And a link to HUKD for more info
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/garmin-venu-smartwatch-several-colours-20999-or-23249-at-garmin-shop-and-free-50-voucher-3463870?page=4#thread-comments

Enjoy!

oldtennisshoes

The Foreunner 35 for £70 is a bargain

Pauly

Edge 530 incoming. Thanks for the heads up!

ogden
    Free Member

I bought a 530 for £220 a month ago……Bugger!

Kryton57

Oh god, a Vivoactive 4 for £165.  My current Instinct is looking at me sadly…

Phil_H

Bugger.
    I bought a forerunner 45 on Wednesday for £140, which was the best deal at the time.

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Wow how tempting could do with a change of my 5x will have to see what I can get for mine due to scratches on bezel dont think second hand values are great but would like a 6.

Thanks Good Find

Houns

FFS! I’ve ordered a Fēnix 6 Pro less than 48 hours ago. Luckily I only paid £16 more than what they’re now reduced to. Still…

neila

I may have to look at the 530 as my 520 battery is not lasting long now. FYI, if anyone’s after a FR45 check the classifieds 😉

ogden
    Free Member

Well saving £50 on a 245 balances out the fact I spent £50 more on a 530.

Cheers OP

Drac

Hovering over buy for the Venu at £209.99 then a voucher worth £50 as cash back on extras. 😲

Drac

And done thanks. 😳

stox
    Free Member

mikertroid
    Free Member

Oh god, a Vivoactive 4 for £165.  My current Instinct is looking at me sadly

Just ordered a V4… mega impressed with the G/F’s V4s so couldn’t resist.

My instinct still has a place on my wrist for more rough and tumble activities however…

Alex

I really don’t need a Fenix 6. My 5 (third one, first two had battery drain issues) has been brilliant. Had it for 18 months now and it’s not missed a beat. Worn on every ride including lots of really horrible muddy/wet ones.

But a 47mm 6 Sapphire with a chunk off….. I think I need to step away from the Internet.

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Alex I am exactly where you are but I have a few scratches on Bezel so think will be going ebay tonight not sure weather to go for 6 or 6s.

I should step away but nothing else to do.

trumpton
    Free Member

Just got a 530.had been thinking of getting something like this for a while.thanks op

Alex

I’d probably go for a 6 sapphire. That’s the same size as my 5 and that’s a good fit for me. A mate has an X and I don’t have the wrist for it!

eBaying 5s looks like a lost cause. I’d probably just loan it out to our bike crew (when we’re allowed) as we have a bunch of shared stuff like shockwiz’s so I’d rather do that that sell it for not much.

Anyway the lawn needs mowing…

swanny853

Wow. Edge 530 or 830 anyone?

Spud

Bum, only bought MrsSpud a Forerunner 245 a couple of weeks ago from Wiggle. Great PSA. Not sure I ‘need’ to upgrade my Forerunner 230….

oldtennisshoes

Why did I look back at the site. I regret selling my Instinct, I might just have to buy a replacement.

RichBowman

Ta for the heads up! Have ummming and ahhhing for weeks… for once inaction pays off!

Cheers OP!

Rich

stox
    Free Member

Anybody else seeN the prices changing On the Garmin site?

My wife wanted to get me an upgrade to my Fenix 3 so I looked at the 6x pro earlier and it had only £30 off (I took a screenshot of it!) so I ordered it from Amazon instead. Ive been back on the Garmin site and it’s now been reduced by >£100. Same watch – same part number.

trumpton
    Free Member

yeah I put 2 gps units in my trolley by mistake and one was alot more expensive. couldnt change the basket and had to remove browser cookies and try agin. got it cheap in the end.

jeffl

Thanks great PSA, just ordered a Vivoactive 3 for me and a Vivoactive 4S for the wife. Cheapest I’d seen recently was £145 but got the 3 for £112 🤑.

Just upset that my wife will have a better/newer watch than me 🤣

trumpton
    Free Member

whats the mountain bike package on the garmin 530 edge. I went for it as I thought the normal one had no bar mount. Not so sure now.

chestrockwell

Ooooo, nice.

So is the Vivoactive 4 worth £50 more than the 3 and is the Forerunner 735XT worth £50 more than the 4?

Drac

@stox if depends on the link through you use on the prices.

johnny63

Cheers OP

chestrockwell

Bugger it, Vivoactive 4 bought to replace my Forerunner 35. Will use the £50 voucher for a heart rate monitor.

CraigW
    Free Member

Ooooo, nice.

So is the Vivoactive 4 worth £50 more than the 3 and is the Forerunner 735XT worth £50 more than the 4?

Depends on what you want to do with it. Big difference with the Vivoactive 3 vs 4 is built in music player.
    Unless you need the triathlon features, I’d go for the 245 / 245 Music instead of the 735XT. The 245 is a newer model, with some improvements, eg better battery life.

onecheshirecat
    Free Member

Cheers OP, glad I didn’t hit buy this morning on a 530- just saved me £70!

chestrockwell

Cheers Craig, bagged a Vivoactive 4 due to the £50 voucher on top.

brads
    Free Member

Bought two Vivo active 3’s for £112 each, utter bargain.

Tip,, I had to buy them separately as adding both to the cart decreased the discount.

Will see if I can get used to a watch rather than my App or 530 but at that price I’ll chance it.

stox
    Free Member

Thanks @Drac … I’ve been a muppet

Drac

No, it caught me out too but luckily thought something was wrong.

kirkg
    Free Member

Cheers OP, had ordered a vivoactive 4s earlier in the week for my wife but that will be getting sent back and just ordered one from there for £80 cheaper.

Oblongbob

830 on the way. Cheers OP!

big_scot_nanny

Strength, great PSA thanks OP. V3 ordered at 112 to replace my now dead Vivoactive HR. Brilliant!

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Ok just ordered Vivoactive 3 White / Gold for my better half – I just wanted some advice I am looking at either my favorite looking watch fēnix 5 Plus Sapphire, Titanium with Solar Flare Orange Band or Fenix 6 Pro Black on Black.

Thanks – chrisdw awesome find.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 237 total)

The topic ‘PSA Garmin Store upto 40% off’ is closed to new replies.