Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • psa – bargain pub bike
  • belugabob
    Free Member

Interesting – but I’d like to know how they get the ‘silent click’ to operate.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Asda are doing racing bikes for £115, which are better value.

Or is like tturning up in your Audi to make a statement? 😆

binners

Looks a bit like you’d have to be sporting elaborate facial hair and an ironic tweed flat cap on backwards. Are these being sold off cheap as a result of us reaching ‘Peak Beard’, i wonder? 😀

jp-t853

I like that

The hub looks interesting I have not seen that before but having two gears with presumably little weight increase would be a benefit

jools182
    Free Member

obviously you need the outfit to go with it

😉

monkeychild
    Free Member

£299 is a bargain for a pub bike???? I’m clearly too poor for this site now 😀

jp-t853

They guy in picture two appears to have three arms

drlex
    Free Member

Maybe it’s his Cousin Thing?

I’m with monkeychild; pub bike is the one found in a skip/donated by friend/pulled out of hedge and made barely rideable with GT85/duct tape/rummage in parts box.

andyl
    Free Member

That’s not a pub bike.

This is a pub bike:

Or if you one to go even better:

And yes, that’s not a pub bike in the essence of a cheap banged up bike you can leave outside the pub and not worry about. Especially when you get so drunk you forgot you arrived by bike and stagger home.

walla24
    Free Member

That’s not a pub bike!
    A pub bike is something that you build out of spares and looks so shonky that noone will nick it from outside the pub….

jools182
    Free Member

ok, pootling bike :p

zilog6128

Bike in OP actually looks pretty good for the money; shame about the crappy SA gears though, proper single speed would be better. Not surprised they’re having trouble shifting them.

The first “beer bike” pictured above, on the other hand, is a thing of pure genius! Would make a fortune round here peddling it up and down the seafront or to all the local festivals selling my home-brew!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘psa – bargain pub bike’ is closed to new replies.