PSA 50% off at royal racing

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • PSA 50% off at royal racing
  • stugus

Cheers peter1979
    Perfect timing, old waterproof has just died a death – new one on its way.

BillMC

Can’t imagine they’d shift a lot of stuff with ‘Royal’ on at the moment.

ogden

Anyone got the storm pants are they any good? Saying that are the race pant any good for enduro trail riding or are they more of a full DH pant?

wrightyson

Worst psa ever!!! Just cost me nigh on 200 quid! Damn it!!!

wrightyson

@Ogden I’ve ordered them for laddo so wilmlwt you know when they arrive.

orena45

The Race pants are awesome, love mine! Perfect for trail riding as they’re not baggy…just nicely tapered from below the knee with enough room to wear knee pads underneath. Really comfy kit.

Premier Icon oikeith
    Subscriber

How are the Race or Storm pants fit wise for the taller person? I’m 6.1 but a 32waist and struggle with trouser length and them looking more like 3/4’s!

Premier Icon Kamakazie
    Subscriber

Shame most sizes of the race pant are sold out, would have been perfect.

wrightyson

Delivery just arrived. Laddo hasjust shown me the awesomeness of the storm pant by pouring water over his leg (****), it’s all really nice kit. The jacket is a n absolute bargain at 70 quid, couple if jerseys ordered too, it’s all good quality kit.

razorrazoo

Hoping the stuff sizes up accurately as I believe a load of it will be winging my way at xmas, including the storm pants.

Premier Icon singlespeedstu
    Subscriber

I’m a 32 waist and the medium storm pant fits spot on.

orena45

32″ leg and waist for me and likewise, medium pants fit perfectly 👌

Premier Icon Tracey
    Subscriber

The Storm jacket and trousers I have bought for a Christmas present look very well put together. So much so I have treated myself to some small ones

Premier Icon Kamakazie
    Subscriber

How flexible are the storm pants? Are they like a treated softshell or do they have a waterproof shell type face?

Somewhere in between, really – it’s a waterproof shell in thickness terms but the exterior feels softer than full-on waterproofs, and there is a tiny bit of flex to the material.

Premier Icon oikeith
    Subscriber

@singlespeedstu @orena45

how tall you are? I’m a 32 waist but 6.2 so not sure if they’ll be enough long in the leg.

I’m more like 5.6 and the medium is long, but wearable on me (I normally take 30 waist/30 leg). The only thing I noticed was that the waist was fairly snug for 32, so you might get away with a large.

Premier Icon Kamakazie
    Subscriber

Cheers Martin.

Premier Icon tomfun
    Subscriber

I bought the large storm pants and I’m a 34″ waist & 6ft 2.

I find the fit quite large and the legs are fine in length for me. If you’re a 32 waist I think the large would be too big for you.

erictwinge

not much stock left, would have had a pair of them storm pants!

did buy a couple of the core s/s jerseys the other day. they’re not jerseys, they’re just t-shirts – nice tho.

Just saw on instagram that use the code EXTRA10 for an extra 10% off

orena45

@oikeith

I’m 5’8 but as mentioned, 32″ waist and 32″ leg.  Depends whether you are long in the upper body or long in the legs really.

Wut? Buggers!

Premier Icon Kamakazie
    Subscriber

Dammit, should have bought the storm pants when I had the chance.

Premier Icon stevie750
    Subscriber

anyone else get this to work?

Premier Icon mlltt
    Subscriber

extra10 wouldn’t work for me with black Friday.

I ordered some small storm pants that don’t fit me, if anyone wants them for the same price before I return them?

chrisyork

Just got my storm pants delivered the other day in Large.

I’m 6’1 and 34-35 waist and in the waist they fit nicely, like how they are quite high up the back too keeping the back covered, the waist fit just makes me realise I need to lose a bit of tub to get them to fit really well, and in the leg stood up they are down to my ankle but will ride up a bit on the bike, with waterproof socks though should remain bone dry!

Got fox enduro pads underneath and they’re not too tight and also I’ve got mtb calves, not massive but not none existent and got a bit of room there too…. first ride at the weekend so will update, unless it’s hot in which case the shorts will be out hahaaa!

Premier Icon Tracey
    Subscriber

PMd you over small Storm pants

Premier Icon welshfarmer
    Subscriber

Mine arrived today as well. Storm jacket and trousers, both in Large. I am 6 foot with a good 36 inch waist and they fit just fine. Was worried as I am on the edge of sizes and would rather something a little to loose than too tight. But the ratchet belt is dead central on its’ travel so room to go up or down an inch anyway. Jacket fits nice too on a 42-44 inch chest.
    I also bought some gloves in Large/size 10 but find them a bit on the snug size. But I think they will probably stretch a little.

Premier Icon twistedpencil
    Subscriber

I’ve already got a Matrix jacket, what’s the Storm jacket like in comparison? I’m guessing warmer, but I’m struggling to see the difference on the website.

Gutted I missed the Race pants, tempted by the shorts though…

Premier Icon Tracey
    Subscriber

Storm is more like the original Matrix jacket. The one that was black with the small check finish.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.