Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Polar 710i (Tour Edition, no less) question…
  • donsimon
    Free Member

How do I clear the memory on said HRM?

tonyg2003

You need the Polar HRM software (Polar Pro Trainer) and a infra red connection to the PC running it. You then you the software to download/clear the memory

tragically1969
    Free Member

It should be the same as all other models i think:

Press the upper right button once to get to FILE. Hold down the upper left button until DELETE FILES appears on the screen. Press the red button twice.

donsimon
    Free Member

You need the Polar HRM software (Polar Pro Trainer) and a infra red connection to the PC running it. You then you the software to download/clear the memory

No I don’t! 😉

tragically1969 – Member

It should be the same as all other models i think:

Press the upper right button once to get to FILE. Hold down the upper left button until DELETE FILES appears on the screen. Press the red button twice.

That’s the baby, cheers. I knew it was something simple. 😀

tonyg2003

Hi

Quite possibly a RTFMS on my part 🙂

I couldn’t find this feature on my 725i when I first got it (asked the shop too) and for years I’ve been downloading/clearing the data by IR – which is sort of why I got a higher spec HR monitor anyway.

donsimon
    Free Member

I downloaded the manual this morning and it says to clear memory from the PC, but I knew it was possible from the buttons too. 😀

The other problem I have is that I have never been able to connect HRM to computer via infra-red. I download the infra-red stuff, and then…… nothing. So I’ve never downloaded the data!

Still I like the look of the watch… 😆

tonyg2003

The data links software is crap and take lots of fiddling with the settings/drivers, but worth doing. Get the I.R 2.0 and it should work.

Manual are you male? 😆

donsimon
    Free Member

😳

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Polar 710i (Tour Edition, no less) question…’ is closed to new replies.