Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Phew – at least you can still buy Bud Zero!…
  • frankconway

If only it was possible to have less than zero interest…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

yet here you are in a thread about it

RustySpanner

But what do you think of The Beatles? 🙂

csb

Soooo – anyone got any World Cup parties planned then?

Our kids footy club has sold tickets for food and beer at the Eng/USA game, gives the kids something to get excited about and a nice fundraiser.

And a mix of Welsh amd English mates are meeting up to watch the Eng/Wales game, should be a laugh.

slowoldman

The fans should do what I did in the Middle East. Get a dustbin, tip in a shedload of zero alcohol “beer” some yeast and sugar then stick it out on the balcony in the nice warm air.

reeksy

Seb Blatter has Bud on his hands…

Deserved a better response 🤣🤣🤣

easily
    Free Member

Do we think Quatar is regretting hosting this now? All it’s done is exposed how intolerant the place is.

I think they wanted to show they are a big deal, rather than demonstrate ho cuddly they are.

The World Cup – and FIFA – is now rubbish. As said earlier there are too many low-quality teams involved, too many matches that are of no interest to anyone other than the countries involved. The opening match is a fine example: can anyone truly say they are excited by Qatar vs Equador? The main purpose of the WC is no longer about great football, it seems to be about justifying Infantino’s travel and bonus.

It will never happens as EUFA is almost as bad, but I’d like to see Europe withdraw from FIFA. Let them have the WC without Europe and we’ll get by with the European Cup. We could invite a few other countries: Japan, US, South Korea, etc – call it European Cup invitational or something. Play it in Germany every time as
    a) they organise things well, and
    b) they always win everything anyway

it would cut down on the costs

anyone with me? No?

DrJ

Wouldn’t want the sponsors to miss out.

Locals more like. My observation is that all the international hotels are stuffed with locals drinking alcohol and ogling the foreign women in swimsuits.

bruneep

Locals more like. My observation is that all the international hotels are stuffed with locals drinking alcohol and ogling the foreign women in swimsuits

Very much this…..when I was in Bahrain for a short work contract the place was full of Saudis who drove over the causeway to get pissed up and indulge in ladies of the night.  Many cars never made it back over causeway intact.

binners

I remember going to a resort on the Black Sea coast in Romania which was packed with rich Saudi’s all getting pissed and boffing Russian hookers, delivered to their hotels in blacked out beemers driven by terrifying Moscow gangsters.

It was quite an eye-opener. I don’t know what Allah would have had to say about it all

Seb Blatter has Bud on his hands…

Bravo sir! 😂

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.