• This topic has 51 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Parents..
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

she is soooo cute.

Awww, thanks :-):
    Nice thing is there’s actually two of them!

They’re 9 now 🙁

Bunnyhop

Lol @ stoner.
    I’m in a naughty mood today after getting really soddy on yesterdays ride.

binners

theres noway were having a second!

But remember: God is evil! What he did when he made us was sabotage the wiring in our brains. Once your little angel is through the pooing/screaming/teething and more pooing stage, and starts to become value for money, a little switch is flicked in your head.

When activated, this sets about deleting all the memories of hallucinating at work through lack of sleep, sealing a nappy only to hear the explosion of liquid bowels, sitting up all night while the little ball of chickenpox tries to scratch itself to death. Gone! All of it. He had to do it. Otherwise none of us would have more than one. EVER!

MrsToast
    Free Member

Whoah! That’s called wanting to learn, and it’s a good thing!

Give her the spoon, and the food, and let her have a go. So she makes a mess – big deal. You’re going to need to clean up anyway. If she’s hungry she’ll get some in there, you can always help her out a bit if she gets frustrated and stays hungry.

Plus she might have hidden talents in the field of trebuchet engineering, always a useful skill to foster.

grahamh
    Free Member

The O.P is the Uncle

Not just an Uncle but a ‘Great Uncle’ 8)

santacoops
    Free Member

My ten year olds got a stinking cold, coughs on average every 14 seconds. That’s with “linctus” (great word). Found I’ve had to leave her with the wife and go walk the dog, currently sitting in pub with dog for us both to chill out. Poor little thing, she can’t help it but ffargsache… too much. Hope she gets better ASAP.

*sips end of pint and walks back home.

yunki
    Free Member

It’s best to remind them of all the other kids you’ve raised for meat, and what they tasted like..

and if they ask why the presenter on cbeebies only has one arm..?

well that’s what happens if you’re naughty.. 😐

toys19
    Free Member

and if they ask why the presenter on cbeebies only has one arm..?

well that’s what happens if you’re naughty..

ho ho nasty

santacoops
    Free Member

*sips end of pint and walks back home.

*walks back to pub to get dog

molgrips
    Free Member

Is the reason why she only has one arm in the public domain, btw?

yunki
    Free Member

cos she was naughty when she was little… keep up molly.. 🙄

DrP

I second the ‘give them a spoon and sit back’ attitude (eventually!). Ours (now 17 months) would be so interested in anything I had, that he wouldn’t let me feed him unless he had his own spoon.

In fact – that’s a real trick to get them to take calpol – give them a metal spoon and let them ‘try’ to put the spoon in the calpol bottle! It gives them a nice clink, they think they might be able to get the spoon in, and you can get them to take a spoon full of the stuff!

Kids are great, although he’s only JUST gone to bed, wheras he should be tucked away, oooh, 2 hours ago!
    Don’t know where he get the energy from?! (those who have met me may have an idea where this is going!

DrP

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Parents..’ is closed to new replies.