Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • On-line contact lenses, anyone cheaper than the rest.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Since my local sprecsavers moved into the town centre I now have to pay for the privilege to park just to pay for my contacts. Is there any online places that are cheap or are they all much the same.?

iDave
    Free Member

daysoft – £10 a month for daily

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Googleing now. Cheers.

fontmoss
    Free Member

sorry hijack- idave not relied to my emails re. montane stuff sac?

headfirst
    Free Member

I can highly recommend daysoft too, been using then for several years.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Last one I used was Getlenses. Cheap, cheap, cheap 🙂

bamboo
    Free Member

For those of you that get your lenses online, do you just pay for a regular contact lens examination every 6/12 months? How much do contact lens examinations cost?

I’ve always got my glasses and lenses from the same place as they offered me a 20% discount when I buy new glasses, but I bought some new glasses yesterday from another shop who were significantly cheaper, so I’m currently reviewing what to do with my contact lens supply now.

Cheers

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Regular contact lens examination? Errrrm, not been for one of them for about 4 or 5 years 😳

UncleFred
    Free Member

Out of curiosity, which branch of Specsavers were you at? You can also get your lenses posted to you, give them a call and ask them to set you up on Lensmail.

freddyg
    Free Member

<Bump>
    <hijack>

I’ve just had an eye examination this weekend and found my prescription has changed (not surprised really, it’s been 6 years since my last one 😳 ).

Consequently, I need to get some new contact lenses – I need some Toric jobbies. My question is this: How exact does the contact lens / prescription match need to be?

I’ve had a look at a few on-line retailers of disposable Torics and none give an exact match.

Ta.

</hijack>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘On-line contact lenses, anyone cheaper than the rest.?’ is closed to new replies.