Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • New saddle design prevents erectile dysfunction
  • Nicknoxx
    Free Member

http://www.moonsaddle.com/

ORIGINAL RESEARCH—ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
    Cutting Off the Nose to Save the Penis

https://www.moonsaddle.com/Articles.asp?ID=136

Junkyard
    Free Member

GW
    Free Member

Uh?

does no one else find sitting on a normal saddle for too long gives them a stonking but completely numb erection that would stay up if Maggie Thatcher straddled it?

toys19
    Free Member

They have been talking about this since at least the 1980’s, I thought that was the idea of the groove in the middle of the saddle?

aracer
    Free Member

Oh good, yet another designer with a complete lack of understanding of efficient cycling, and why a conventional bicycle saddle is shaped like it is.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

So how do I get off the back of the saddle for steep descents then?

I’ll stick with my Spesh BG saddles which also don’t cause erectile dysfunction.

RealMan
    Free Member

does no one else find sitting on a normal saddle for too long gives them a stonking but completely numb erection that would stay up if Maggie Thatcher straddled it?

Thank god, I thought it was just me.

bikerbruce
    Free Member

the girlfriend loves it when i get back from rides…thats all im saying

stumpyjon

That’ll be good for riding the rivet up a steep hill….

busydog
    Free Member

Does that thing create enough downforce at high speed to keep the rear wheel firmly planted? Sure looks like a ground-effects wing on an old Can Am race car.

seanoc
    Free Member

Horses for courses. Would have bought one last year – riding was giving me serious bum jip.

avdave2

If I suffer from ED only the wife will laugh at me if I use one of them it’ll be the whole world.

rootes1
    yunki
    Free Member

I’m quite happy with my erectile disfunction thankyou very much..

in fact.. this thread is slightly racist..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New saddle design prevents erectile dysfunction’ is closed to new replies.