• This topic has 22 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • New in over at On One ??????
  • bunnerscj
    Free Member

Anyone got any ideas when On one will be restocking on steel frames , someone said new colours too ! Anyone out there from On One ???

saladdodger
    Free Member

more 456's are expected in about 6 weeks so they said on the phone today

So at £125 I ordered mine today 😆

giantjason
    Free Member

i sent an email to On One last week enquiring when the next shipment of frames would be in and they said 4-6 weeks

bunnerscj
    Free Member

So at £125 I ordered mine today

Can you pre order then ?

zaskar
    Free Member

And what colours?!

saladdodger
    Free Member

bunnerscj – Member

So at £125 I ordered mine today

Can you pre order then ?

Sorry I dunno but the 456 I ordered today is arriving on tuesday because I want it for what is left of the summer

binners

summer? what summer?

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Still waiting for Midge bars… 🙁

simonk
    Free Member

well my new geared inbred and carbon fork are on the way 😀 want to thank the guys there for awesome service yet again.

Simon

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

im thinking of getting a summer season…but it says they rust? how long does it take for them to start rusting? anyone no?

Lionheart
    Free Member

No rust on Sprog James'….Summer Season.

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

Mine has orangey, rusty looking patches on it and its never seen dirt yet. Its just cosmetic and I like that you can see the brazing. My cars have worse rust on them…… and its not just cosmetic.

daveplanetx
    Free Member

Theres a container arriving in 2-3 weeks with midge bars in , and carbon 29er forks , a few odd frames .

Theres a huge delivery of frames ready to go now , but weve got to paint em , so with a bit of luck they will be around 6 weeks to get here .

We will pop these up to pre order in two weeks time togethor with some photos .

Well also have the first boatload of clothing arriving end october .

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ohh, clothing, that sounds good. Whaddya got ordered? 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Binners we have another month yet IMO.

Still pondering over whether to buy a regular Inbred to build as a XC ride

bunnerscj
    Free Member
    bunnerscj
    Free Member

Dave, are the frame prices going to remain as advertised on your site ?

devs
    Free Member

Hey Spey Stout – you not got that out yet? Are we gonna have to come round with a press gang and force you out? Mine is a year old nearly and has very cosmetic rust where the chainstays join the seat tube and where I've had chain suck. I think it'll be good for a few years yet!

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

Ha!! You can come round and bleed my brakes if you like, apart from that its ready to rock! I had a quick ride round my street without the brakes yesterday….. it felt really strange…… very long and very slack!

ahwiles
    Free Member

any danger of making a 'summer season' with some lighter/more twangy butted tubing?

slack is good, heavy isn't.

Please?

hora
    Free Member

You mean a chinese ti-summer season at £499?

ahwiles
    Free Member

er, no.

steel please.

Brant is right (don't hit me), some people like slack head angles – i'm one of them.

but there always seems to be a compromise – i could get a 456, and run silly long/expensive forks, which also raise the BB by 20mm.

or i could get a summer season, and put up with more weight, less twang, and the added cost of getting it painted properly.

it is a little frustrating, On one have proven they can do: butted tubing, slack HA, paint.

but not all on the same frame…

hora
    Free Member

Ok, steel Inbred with a different (conventional) rear triangle.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘New in over at On One ??????’ is closed to new replies.