Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem who's in
  • CheesybeanZ

Solo for me and Yetirose both oldies on single speeds :D

CheesybeanZ

i thought a few more would have signed up by now

Trimix
    Free Member

Its still muddy and rainy and wintery outside – no one can imagine dry, dusty sunny trails yet :)

crush83
    Free Member

I will be trying to be part of the RAF Cycling Team.

simondbarnes

Not me. Haven’t raced Mayhem since the last one at Sandwell (2003?). May give SITS another go though, think it was 2007 when I last did that. Or I may just go along to one/both of them for a weekend of free camping with mates :)

Drac

What Simon says but without the SITS bit I’ll be at 24 Hours of Exposure but helping out.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Thought entry was at midday??

I will be solo singlespeed again. I will be there for RAF Waddington. RAF cycling don’t like hardmen individuals ;)

CheesybeanZ

Thought entry was at midday??

and me but i had a look about 9 and job done :-)

psling
    Free Member

Does that mean people don’t pop round to Pat’s gaff in the middle of the night for coffee and biscuits anymore?

CheesybeanZ

Hi Pete ,they do ideed still pop to pats
    http://www.facebook.com/MountainMayhem24hr

crush83
    Free Member

will be solo singlespeed again. I will be there for RAF Waddington. RAF cycling don’t like hardmen individuals

lol, This will hopefully be my first event with them. i am at Scampton at the min but will be posted to Brize by this event.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Woot! I’m in solo singlespeeder :D

Paulio
    Free Member

I’m in solo! There wasn’t an option to enter no sub category so I’m mixing it with the old-folks.

bacondoublechee
    Free Member

Team ‘Four laps more than the oaf with the microphone claims’ are in!

cakefest
    Free Member

In. 15th time out of 16. Solo this year. Alaskan Puppies. Big smiles.

mboy
    Free Member

Just received confirmation from Wiggle I’ve managed to secure a team of 5 mixed entry.

Will keep my eye out for you and Rosey going round on your own Paul!

Madmen :wink:

teamslug
    Free Member

We’re in. At Pats last night at 2am. Sounds really promising. Flat campsite at top of course. Dry, dusty trails guaranteed. What’s not to like.

cakefest
    Free Member

Dry and dusty. Superb. I can taste it.

emac65
    Free Member

In as a team of 4… :-)

shortcut

Just paid for a team of ten! Ouch.

rOcKeTdOg

Team #NWAlps/VeloCake is in! Starting to stockpile beer & looking for a Bakery sponsor now

jd-boy
    Free Member

Lets hope there is a covered change over area with loos near it this year, its no fun standing in the rain waiting for your team mate :(

vickypea
    Free Member

We’re in, yippee!! One Team of 4 men and a team of 4 men plus me.

vickypea
    Free Member

Hope we have showers that work this year! The block nearest to us wasn’t working for the first day last year and we went home stinking and plastered in mud!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Yup as part of Evolution Adventure Team of 4

vickypea
    Free Member

Can’t remember what team name we went with. We did consider ‘MTFU’

wolly
    Free Member

Team ‘yawning hippo’ is on board

Wookster

Pants can’t get the time off work massive male chicken.

Toasty

I’m in :) Part of the Chase Trails team of 4, not one of the two who arrived at crazy hours to sign up.

Dogsby

I’m in,

grtdkad
    Free Member

My eighth year on the trot – plodding around towards the back of the oap solo class.

CheesybeanZ

8 years on the trot -respect. I move into grand vet this year so I’ll see you at the back :D

gee
    Free Member

Salsa Factory Racing in Open men…. This will be our 12th Mayhem and I still get as excited every year!! Entered at 12.01 online :)

I have to agree with Paul – it’d be nice not to have to take a cheeky wee in the corner of the changeover zone this year.

Looking forward to the new venue – was pretty bored of Eastnor after all these years. Will be really refreshing to be somewhere else. Lets just hope we actually have a summer this year…

GB

gee
    Free Member

VickyP – MTFU is taken… The Identiti boys should be there again.

vickypea
    Free Member

Just found out that we’re called Dukinfield CC teams 1 and 2. Last year we wore rubber ducks on our bike helmets. I’ve kept mine on, and they attract a lot of wierd looks when I’m out on a ride!

grahamh
    Free Member

Out of a club of 300 members, in the last couple of years, we can normally find only 2 or 3 people interested in entering the event. Big shame when the event is on our door step.

monkeyp

Yep – solo entry here. Riding for Qwerty cycles along with Lloyd Stevens. Can’t wait!

onewheelgood

We’re in. Team Lightly Lubed for our 6th year – my 11th. Dry and dusty…

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem who's in’ is closed to new replies.