Home Forums Chat Forum Moto GP 2012

• This topic has 377 replies, 74 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by br.
Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 378 total)
  • Moto GP 2012
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Brno great last lap :D Good job Cal

How will Rea do on Stoners bike?

Spies being linked to a Gresini ride I thought he was going to go to BMW in WSB but moron dwarf cretin has been given another year.

salad_dodger

Wherever Spies ends up next season I hope he gets paid on the number of laps he completes. Will be a cheap year for his team boss…

rossi46
    Free Member

So, who’s going to be brave and predict Cals first victory?

rossi46
    Free Member

How’s Jonathon Rea doing on the Repsol?

about 4 seconds slower

he’ll get quicker- win it or bin it!

Muke
    Free Member

Spies staying in Motogp with Ducati Pramac then and will be joined by Italian Moto2 race-winner Andrea Iannone

Pigface
    Free Member

Today will be a cracker, Lorenzo and Ped will fight it out for the win, who comes third should be the battle of the day. Rossi good quali so could be in the mix :D

Chaz Davies gets the BMW ride is WSB :lol: brilliant, he deserves all he gets. Has had an amazing career path to this point.

Pigface
    Free Member

Woohoo :lol:

Pigface
    Free Member

San Carlo Gresini on the podium at Marcos track brilliant and very poignant.

organdonor
    Free Member

+1

Awesome to see VR on the podium again too.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Vales back !

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Put Pedrosa and Stoner back into the mix and Valentino would have been 4th….

Still, you gotta be in to win, to finish first, first you have to finish etc…..

Pigface
    Free Member

and Pedrosa was in it……..thats racing :-)

rossi46
    Free Member

What made Rossi faster? Apart from that Yamaha contract that is, and the fact that Stoner is out and Dani was in the dirt???

Euro
    Free Member

rossi46 – Member

What made Rossi faster? Apart from that Yamaha contract that is, and the fact that Stoner is out and Dani was in the dirt???

Nothing imo. Ducati had a two day test at Misano few weeks back while the rest tested elsewhere. Friday was a washout so that leaves only saturday to work on a race setup and put in a decent quali run. Not ideal and played in Vales hands. Still, great to see him back on the podium – a fitting tribute to his buddy and great for his fans.

I’d expect normal service to resume next race, with Rossi 20+ seconds back from the winner.

Can’t wait to see how JR does next time out with a decent weekend behind him.

Crell
    Free Member

More good news, Webb has got himself a contract with a team who’s bikes are capable of scoring points. It’ll be tough up against Alex Marquez though in the same garage.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/Danny+Webb+and+World+Wide+Communication+team+up+for+2013

Misano was a great podium just to see Bautista up there for all the right reasons. The Duc has had some fairly significant parts so there could be an underlying improvement there as well rather than it just being testing and attrition. Considering how JR rides his WSB which always seems to want to tuck the front yet he manages to save it, the grip / no grip on a GP bike is something he’s probably better able to deal with more than most.

Bradl is proving his class as well. Biggest disappointment this year for me is Terol. What’s happened to him?

br
    Free Member

Nah, practice was a bit of a wash out and he’s an old pro – definately shows’ there’s life in the guy.

Pigface
    Free Member

Rossi was running revised frame and new swingarm

rossi46
    Free Member

Seems Ducati moved the headset back 10mm, meaning more weight on the front and the rear tyre lasts longer. Good racing from JR 7th is impressive for a second race!
    Horrible crash for Nicky Hayden, anyone know how he is? Strange one that I was waiting for him to lay it flat, but he just went face first into the barrier- I felt sick watching that. Lucky boy to be seemingly ok…..

Pigface
    Free Member

Lorenzo on pole and crybaby isn’t going to be doing little Dani any favours.

I hope Motegi is going to be a classic. Cal in 3rd again can he podium?

Muke
    Free Member

Casey moaner aint gonna like it starting in 7th, he’s not so clever with people around him. Looking forward to BSB as well, would love Shakey to win but its all a bit close.

Pigface
    Free Member

:lol: Motegi madness in GP3 and Danny Kent wins :mrgreen: excellent work.

JCL
    Free Member

Haven’t watched a Moto GP race all year, my god that was dull. What’s happened? Have the electronics killed it? The bikes look so sanitised compared to a couple years ago.

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes dull as dishwater which is why the chaos that Moto 2 and Moto 3 serves up is so good.

rossi46
    Free Member

Hopefully Marc Marquez and Andrea Iannone can help spice it up next year- especially Marquez V Bradl once more!
    Rossi on a Yam again will help things along quite nicely :wink:

Muke
    Free Member

Didn’t see the Motogp and won’t bother either but great result for Shakey in BSB and how about Glen Richards in Supersport crashing out handing the title to Jack Kennedy who then had to to retire with engine failure 6 laps later and therefore giving the title back to Glen.

Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend so 1 year since the loss of Marco :cry:

Pigface
    Free Member

Moto 2 in the wet 8O about to start :lol:

Congrats Sandro Cortese first ever Moto 3 winner.

Pigface
    Free Member

What a race :lol:

rossi46
    Free Member

moto 2+3 fantastic racing, I was cheering for those Malaysians and great result for Gino Rea aswell.
    Blimey that was wet! Correct decision to stop both races, they needed kayaks out there.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Watching practice at Philip Island. As dull as the racing has become recently I’d be happy to watch Stoner ride around on his own, a different class.

Pigface
    Free Member

Crybaby is a bit good by the seaside.

rossi46
    Free Member

Leagues ahead of anyone else

He was best part of a second quicker and all on hard tyres while everyone else went for the usual soft qualifiers. Quality….

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Quality indeed, as ever.

Pigface
    Free Member

Thats that then, silly Danni congrats Jorge lets hope next year will be better as far as racing in concerned. GP2 as mad as ever :lol:

I think Jorge could of done crybaby if he had had to :wink:

Pigface
    Free Member

Moto 3 race is a gem as well, well worth catching up on.

Kato

I love the slo mo footage of Stoner spinning up the rear and drifting the bike round his own corner!

amazing

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Going to be a less interesting season without Stoner next year. Definitely the best to watch!

Be good to see what Marquez can do though, that kid is nuts!

rossi46
    Free Member

Highlight of Phillip Island for me was Pol Espargaro winning by miles but did you see the slow mo’s of him getting it sideways? Talk about grass track racing!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Is Rossi going back to Yamaha?

I watched an interview briefly the other day and he hinted he was..

Pigface
    Free Member

He is at it again, thought the Kalio one was worse but this time he is at the back of the grid. Not that that will make a lot of difference :wink:

rossi46
    Free Member

Will be interesting to see how the Moto GP paddock deals with the Marquez red mist.
    At least he wont have to upset Stoner :lol:
    I reckon Cal Crutchlow would lamp him one if Marquez ‘levers’ him into the gravel….. :D

Viewing 40 posts - 321 through 360 (of 378 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2012’ is closed to new replies.