• This topic has 377 replies, 74 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by br.
Viewing 18 posts - 361 through 378 (of 378 total)
  • Moto GP 2012
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Bloody hell Rossi out qualified by a CRT 😯

I hope he gets his mojo back on the Yamaha.

br
    Free Member

That Maquez/Corti accident just looked a bit of a racing ‘incident’; and he’s been demoted to the back of the grid…

rossi46
    Free Member

I think number 46 has thrown the towel in by now, the thing right at the front of his mind is getting on that Yamaha again on Monday (2013 testing begins)

Pigface
    Free Member

Aye and it seems that Suter might be going to build the chassis for Ducati, Dovi must be a happy boy 😆

Crell
    Free Member

I’m not a Marquez fan as he’s been a muppet on track so many times but I’d put that down as a racing (well FP2) incident. Espargaro is a class act on that CRT but as you say that’s a new low for Rossi.

rossi46
    Free Member

Danny Kent finished 2012 in style, adda boy !

The first 3 laps of GP was fun, Espargaro leading on a CRT!!
    Silly boy J Lo- he let the red mist descend. What about Nakasuga, classy ride- to quote Mr Ryder “you can’t beat having a loony Japanese rider on the podium”…..

Pigface
    Free Member

Bit of a curates egg of a season.

Moto2 and Moto3 great value all year, great ride by Kent today not sure how he got by on the last corner.

Motogp been a bit dull, glad to see crybaby go, Marquez will be shit or bust next year. Smith will be nowhere, cant wait for tomorrow to see how testing goes. Hope its dry.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Yeah, helluva days racing in all 3 classes. I loved it. Really wish Cal Crutchlow would keep it rubber side down though! Think he will definitely be up there next season!

Really am looking forward to seeing Dovi on a Ducati (great rider, hugely underrated imo). And Marquez in GP, today was an absolute masterclass. Love him or hate him I think there should be more riders like him, incredible to watch. Heard him summed up as, having ‘the courage of Simoncelli and the skill of Stoner’, really is going to be interesting to see how he does.

rossi46
    Free Member

I wonder how Rossi would feel in the Ducati comes to life next year? I think maybe Dovi can get it to improve.
    Marquez will be there at the front right from the off. Good to see Danny Kent and the number 52 back on a yellow and blue Tech 3!

Tom-B
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Marquez take a win next year. Can’t see Smith making the cut. Hopefully next year will be more exciting, this year has be awful.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Can’t see Smith making the cut

I can’t see him doing any more than beating the CRT bikes….if he’s lucky.

br
    Free Member

Hopefully next year will be more exciting, this year has be awful.

Did we watch the same season – Two/Three guys battling all year, trying as hard as anything?

And you’ve only got to see George throw it down the road yesterday, a man that is already Champion but still puts it on the line every single lap.

Tom-B
    Free Member

I only saw moto3 yesterday. We must have watched different seasons thougj… I saw very few battles at the front after 1/3 race distance and it was a two horse race from the halfway point. Add to that Spies managing to finish tenth overall on the only other bike capable of winning and i’m hoping for more next year.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Did we watch the same season – Two/Three guys battling all year, trying as hard as anything?

think you watched a different season to the rest of us. Did you mean the same three riders disappearing off the front of a half-full grid in a dull procession? Some of the riding has been stunning (I think stoner is class and the slow mo stuff of him was fantastic) but it was the worst year’s premier class I can remember seeing and many of the racers agree.

“Putting it on the line” and crashing unnecessarily whilst passing a backmarker isnt exciting racing. I’ve no doubt the riders are all 100% committed but there has been very little actual racing. I remember the likes of Schwantz and co going into a corner and swapping places 3 times by the time they exited it.

There are more passes in one race of Moto 2 than a season of MotoGP.

Pigface
    Free Member

Young Bradley saying there has been a lot of cheating in Moto2 this year, anyone know anything about this?

Crell
    Free Member

Young Bradley saying there has been a lot of cheating in Moto2 this year, anyone know anything about this?

Just read the interview on crash.net. He doesn’t really get very specific does he, but his “bending the rules” comment is a bit weak. If the other teams interpreted the rules and the scrutineers were happy that’s racing. Otherwise it’s a one make series (assuming obviously they weren’t messing with any of the control parts). Sounds like sour grapes to me.

LoCo
    Free Member

Everyone cheats in racing, be it Motogp or Formula 1, cheating in the sense of seeing how far you can stretch the rules on tech specs. and or whether your mods get found out, the team that produces the best package is usually the one that’s best at cheating and not getting found out 😉

br
    Free Member

He ought to be having a go at his team then, for not providing the best bike.

Viewing 18 posts - 361 through 378 (of 378 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2012’ is closed to new replies.