Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • MoseyMTB – Those that know him [a little latitude please Mods?]
  • scotroutes

Can you ask him to contact me? I’ve tried email but no luck with a response.
    I realise that I may not be at the top of his priority list.

I’ve a bike to ship him and it needs to go on Monday. I need to have somewhere to send it to that will be able to accept it during the day next week.

Kryton57

I have his address- drop me an line from my email in my profile and I’ll send it to you.

Bregante

If he can’t accept it next week for whatever reason (but assuming he still wants it of course), I’m just down the road and am working from home every day next week. Happy to take it in and ensure it reaches him safely.

nbt

Likewise, I think we’re a little closer than Bregante, but happy to host bikes till they can be delivered.

scotroutes

I have his address but just don’t know what days he’d be at home.

Bregante / nbt – could you email me your address?

Thanks again folks.

Bregante

Will drop you an email and am happy to oblige but Jules is closer so I won’t be offended 🙂

Bregante

Did you get my email last night Scotroutes?

Pook

Given him a nudge on FB for you

bearnecessities

Bregante – Member
    If he can’t accept it next week for whatever reason (but assuming he still wants it of course), I’m just down the road and am working from home every day next week. Happy to take it in and ensure it reaches him safely.

Don’t trust him! He’s right dodge. 🙂

scotroutes

Sorry folks. Been out all day. I should get it out on Monday to Jules/NBT.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Hi all,

Sorry, I’d been ill last week and didn’t receive (most likely I missed it whilst dosed up on actifed) an email about the bike. I would have replied as you guys hav really gone above and beyond for me and my family.

I’m actuall off work next week so will be in most days as Claire struggles to leave the house.

The council, well the NHS, have fitted some things in the house to make things easier for claire too which is fantastic.

Again we can’t thank you enough for all you have done.

Kryton, hopefully you got my reply and understand quite what that box of baby clothes means to us. As a person who doesn’t cry very often that really got me.

Thank you all.

Kryton57

I did get your email. Its my pleasure. If LittleMoseyMTB turns out to be LittleMissMTB drop me another email, we have a box of pink stuff waiting. Dont hesitate, just ask.

This and the original thread is stw at its best Please post a pic of your new bike if you have the time.

Perhaps STW could find a way to put that pic on the front page for you for a bit. 🙂

Bregante

Don’t trust him! He’s right dodge.

Says the reverse Santa (he comes to your house in the early hours of Christmas morning and takes stuff away!) I’ve told you before, it’s not my fault that your poor observation skills led to you missing the mince pie that I’d left out in my porch!

bearnecessities

😀

EDIT: Great work Scotroutes & others btw, bike looks great.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Bregante – Member

😕

*wonders how this is possible, or if I’ve misremembered what your job is*

Bregante

*wonders how this is possible, or if I’ve misremembered what your job is*

Nope. We come in many forms.. 😉
    Feel free to email me and I’ll explain if you generally are interested..

^Edit: that does look ace^

Kryton57

Bike looks great!

scotroutes

Got another one here

I had to change the saddle as the other one was creaky

nbt

Very happy to see Mosey is back in action, and given how bloody lovely that bike looks it’s possibly a good job it’s not coming via me, I might have been tempted to take it out for a spin!

Mosey, you’re welcome to join us for a spin when the bike arrives. In fact I think we might need a Marple based pootle in the coming months (but no pressure to attend, family comes first and all that)

MartynS

Mosey,

when you feel like it, join us for a run out…it’d be great to meet you!

fudge9202
    Free Member

Mosey have been following your predicament with both interest and sincere sadness, I was diagnosed with a kidney tumour and then job related ptsd, like you then devastate news about my wife having a spinal disease. We are okay and have a good network of friends and things do improve. Delighted for your impending baby. So with that in mind we would dearly like to help so what do you need for either the baby or your wife,although in Northern Ireland shipping not an issue.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Fudge, I’m so sorry for what you have been through and so glad you’re doing ok. It should be me asking what I can do for you and your wife.

The support you have all given me and claire is more than enough, you gave me the confidence to speak out to a group of people I never met, to visit the doctor and start treatment to help my anxiety.

Every time I write a reply my eyes well up.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Mosey we are very comfortable our four kids are well up and we know all too well how hard it can be to raise a family, I’ll have a chat with my wife and see what she can come with. Please if there’s anything you need email us.

jambalaya
    Free Member

STW at it’s very best

metalheart
    Free Member

Firstly, I am glad that Mosey has found support, some comfort and strength from a bunch of strangers on a mtb forum. To be able to admit ‘shortcomings’ and accept help is not an easy thing and I commend him for both.

I really hope you get decent use and enjoyment out of the bike and it brings you further strength Mosey. And you’d better bloody post pictures of it ‘in action’!

Secondly I’d like to thank ScotRoutes for his sterling work and organisation/cat herding skills. It’s very easy to be a ‘good guy’ when some else is doing all the hard work. And that, Colin, is you my friend. I am truly humbled.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘MoseyMTB – Those that know him [a little latitude please Mods?]’ is closed to new replies.