Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Lost – Watch again online?
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

I am sad I know, but I love Lost. I missed it last night and tonight I will be taking my wife and so to the airport so I won't get to see the repeat on Sky 2.

Anyone know if you can watch it again online if you have a Sky subscription?

waynekerr
    Free Member

I too like Lost, but it all seems stupid now, I'm totally confused as I have been for the last couple of series, I'm not sure I will watch this one as last nights double bill put me to sleep during the first episode, I\had sky +'d it so I watched the bit I missed, but that made no difference.

Jamie
    Free Member

but it allalways seems stupid

Fixed that for you.

I for one, will be gripping on till the grim death. Just so i can feel all the time i have lost* watching the whole thing will somehow be rewarded.

*hoho.

clareymorris

You could download it from here………..

http://btjunkie.org/search?q=lost

geetee1972
    Free Member

Clare – never downloaded something like this before. Can you talk me through it? I am using a Mac so wondering if the file format will work.

Thanks in advance.

Jamie
    Free Member

@ geetee1972

From one mac user to another:

Download Transmission.

Install it in the usual way.

Then go to the link Clare posted and click the little down arrow next to the episode you want.

Double click the file that just downloaded, for example Lost_S06E01_E02_HDTV_XviD_2HD.torrent. Transmission should automatically open. If it does not then you may need to point OSX to the Transmission app.

Fingers crossed the file should download eventually. If not you may have to forward some ports but that is another story.

Quicktime should play xvids fine but if for any reason it does not then head over to Perian.org and install there codecs for Quicktime.

Once the file has downloaded either leave it seeding or remove the torrent from Transmission by clicking the little stop symbol.

Somethings to be aware of, bittorrent uploads as well as downloads so you will want to limit the upload speed depending on your connection as you may throttle your connection. To do this do the following:

In Transmission go: Preferences > Bandwidth Tab (the pic of the speedo) > Tick the box next to upload rate and enter 45 to get going with.

Anything else just shout.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

It is/was on Sky antime?

geetee1972
    Free Member

@Jamie – you're a star. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Lost – Watch again online?’ is closed to new replies.