• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by J0N.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • London job vacancy…
  • woffle
    Free Member

Hi

Not sure if anyone would be interested but we’ll shortly have a vacancy at work for an Assistant / Junior risk manager. Before it goes out to agencies, job-sites etc thought I’d stick it here. The company is a trading house, the job entails looking at market / trading and operational risk. There are excellent prospects etc etc. Requirements are that you have minimum of 2:1 at degree level, vocational experience is not so important – just got to be mathematically capable and have an interest in trading, markets, derivatives etc.

Email is in profile if you want any more info / interested in the role.

Cheers

Joe

EDIT: mods – if this inappropriate let me know / delete away. If the role gets filled through here (and I’m not doing this in any official HR capacity, I’m an IT bod) then I’ll make sure that there’s something heading to STW for the server upkeep etc.

MTT
    Free Member

I will pass this on to a friend, thanks for the post.

MTT
    Free Member

Done. If you start taking on Architects let me know… :wink:

Spongebob
    Free Member

Got any IT jobs? I’m goin nuts trying to get something! No degree, but over 20 years experience in responsible positions and managing budgets of up to £9.5m.

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

Thanks dude. YGM

spooky_b329

Someone called Brokencollarbones applying for a Risk manager job :lol:

woffle
    Free Member

Got any IT jobs? I’m goin nuts trying to get something! No degree, but over 20 years experience in responsible positions and managing budgets of up to £9.5m.

If you’re a good C/C++ programmer and reckon you can build trading systems I think our front-office might be interested. No management positions though, purely programming…

Spongebob
    Free Member

Sadly, the only thing I can programme is my old VCR! :cry: Thanks anyway.

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

Someone called Brokencollarbones applying for a Risk manager job

yup, I would assess the danger/risk first and if i got hurt then there would be no point going down that avenue. Danger money would be nice.. :lol:

J0N
    Free Member

MTT – Member
    Done. If you start taking on Architects let me know…

ADF architects looking for people in Glasgow if your interested. http://www.S1jobs.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘London job vacancy…’ is closed to new replies.