Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Kimi's back!
  • rockfield
    Free Member
    Amos
    Free Member

At I ache: me! And few others work at williams

scruff
    Free Member

‘A week later he won the Australian Grand Prix. ‘James Hunt’ made another appearance later in the year, competing in a powerboat race in Hanko, Finland, dressed in a gorilla costume.’

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Maldonado must have lots of money behind him to make up for his spectacular lack of speed and charm.

Where would a Columbian find lots of money?

I always thought Hulkenberg would shine a bit more at Williams last year, but no.

I’d like Senna to stay in F1, just for old times.

clubber
    Free Member

You mean Pastor Maldonado, the VENEZUELAN who happens to be driving on a team sponsored by the VENEZUELAN state-owned PDVSA oil company?

😉

glenh
    Free Member

Maldonado must have lots of money behind him to make up for his spectacular lack of speed and charm.

A lack of speed that enabled him to win the 2010 GP2 championship?

I always thought Hulkenberg would shine a bit more at Williams last year, but no.

I think a pole position in that car shone pretty well.

jota180
    Free Member

He has got lots of money behind him, for now – that could change rapidly

As above, he did
    He’ll go even better in the FI next year

ScottChegg
    Free Member

He didn’t shine that much to be slung out on his arse, and to be replaced by the worst driver that Williams has ever had (by results)

Macgyver

Which race was it that got stopped cos of massive rain and whilst everyone is worrying about the restart, would it happen or not, what visor to change to, what to do with tyres and so on, Kimi just sacked it and was seen wandering out of the pits in his shorts and flip flops munching a a choc ice. 😆

I like the irreverance but can see why it might be at odds with the corporate sponsers and therefore cash for the team.

jota180
    Free Member

Malaya 2009

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Kimi's back!’ is closed to new replies.