Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Kids wetsuit advice please.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Any good?
    Just a quick are these any good? Both kids need one for body boarding general playing in the sea for next year. Week already booked in Cornwall for August!

geoffj

We’ve used those for July in Pembrokeshire – they’re great.
    And at that price you don’t worry about them growing out of them too quickly.

lucien

Why…..they going riding with you?

transapp
    Free Member

Make sure you buy one the correct size for right now. One that they ‘will grow into’ will be as much use a wooly jumper in the sea!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yeah know the drill regarding fitting transapp, just couldn’t remember whether 2.5mm was a decent thickness that’s all. They seemed very cheap and it sort of raised a question as to whether they’re not good. But at a tenner each if they’re reasonable you can’t really go wrong I suppose!

Crell
    Free Member

2.5 / 3 will be fine for summer use. Bang on about “growing room”. I had to point out to a parent buying a wetsuit that the oversized sack they put their 4 year old in wouldn’t do him any good. “Growing room” apparently, but at least they saw sense after a bit of explaining

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

2.5mm is thin, when and where you go in cornwall makes a difference. personally i would’nt touch anything like that and i would definitely avoid ankle zips…

but hey, the suits are a tenner!

for what its worth, pretty much every shop in cornwall in summer sells wetsuits even the supermarkets, all the surf shops have used rails, so its no great deal to wait and buy here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Kids wetsuit advice please.’ is closed to new replies.