Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Is there a turd in the tumble dryer?
  • lesgrandepotato

My wife returns home in 2hrs. After a lovely loop of the North Face with the 9yr old he informed me he’d followed through.
    I guided him to the shower and told him to place his clothes in the washing machine and kick it off.

The machine is running and he’s now informed me he used the left hand one. The left hand one is not a washing machine.
    So here we have a dilemma of does he know his right and left? Or do we have a turd being spun?

WWSTD?

Houns

I’d be looking at AO.com

seadog101

Thread Of The Week…

sparksmcguff

Hopefully just a little confusion over right and left but this has the makings of a sudocream cat thread. Keep us posted (and fingers crossed).

matt_outandabout

Oh crap….

Harry_the_Spider

Shit hot!

theotherjonv

if you’ve been tumble drying a shite-filled tumble dryer, I’d expect that it would be quite obvious by now.

I’m retching just thinking about it.

scruffythefirst
    Free Member

Until you open the tumble dryer, there is both a turd in the dryer, and there is not.

dovebiker

Open the door and have a sniff? Do you have a 🐕 or 🐈 because you can blame it on them? (Plus they can’t answer back)

donald
    Free Member

Time to turn the flag upside down.

Harry_the_Spider

Until you open the tumble dryer, there is both a turd in the dryer, and there is not.

Schrodinger’s Turd?

matt_outandabout

Schrodinger’s Turd?

The phantom crap equivalent of a shart?

mattyfez

Hahaha, this is hilarious… Sorry op.
    Do you have a hazmat suit?

lesgrandepotato

Ok. It’s gone phantom. The clothes were indeed in the tumbledryer. However the shitty pants had been dropped and where actually (and this maybe the only time I ever express this) under the dining room table.
    I have now repositioned all known turds and washing is in progress.

I think on balance we may wash things without input for a couple more years.

northernsoul

That was a close encounter of the turd kind…

dc1988

There’s an easy way to get out of household jobs for life, by doing it monumentally wrong the first time you’re asked.

matt_outandabout

So, allow me to summarise:
    – kid does shart
    – only tells dad he’s a code brown going on when he gets home
    – drops his loaded undercrackers under the dining room table
    – shoves the rest of his clothes in a random machine, but not sure of his a) left and right and b) which is a washing machine and which is a drier
    – disappears while dad has a wonder about his parenting skills

?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lesgrandepotato

Matt out and about that is too close to the truth for my comfort

desperatebicycle

Thought this was about a new UB40 single

kelvin

Close call!

Ambrose

I seem to remember something similar happenned to another forumite, I think.

cookeaa

In fairness to Jnr it might not have been totally clear if you meant his Left/right or the machine’s left/right.
    It’s one of those anxious situations when you’ve shat yourself where details perhaps don’t always get the focus they deserve…

I’m sure you’ll sit down together and have an RLI afterwards, kids love constructive feedback after they shit their pants…

binners

I seem to remember something similar happenned to another forumite, I think

… while stood at the bar

Are we naming names? 😃

RustyNissanPrairie

I once put a girlfriend as in a female friends birthday cake in a tumble drier at her party and set it going. Safe to say she never became a girlfriend.

MoreCashThanDash

Schrodinger’s Turd

Need to get the thread title changed to this

That was a close encounter of the turd kind…

Chapeau!

tomparkin

I once put a girlfriend as in a female friends birthday cake in a tumble drier at her party and set it going.

…because you were anxious about having shat your pants? Otherwise how did this come to pass? 😂😱

Kryton57

I once put a girlfriend as in a female friends birthday cake in a tumble drier at her party and set it going. Safe to say she never became a girlfriend.

Anyone else’s brain at 101% trying to work out if this is some kind of complex euphemism?

whatgoesup

I think the kids has won a cunning bet here.

“Hey Jimmie, I bet you a quid I can shit my pants and dump them under the dining room table and my Dad will he happy about it”

benos

I was glad when my boy finally grew out of that stage. He could leave turds anywhere 😆

DickBarton

Shro-dung-ers Shart…

funkmasterp

This is wedding day material. Remember that time you shat yourself and I thought you’d broken the tumble dryer.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Schrodinger’s Turd?

Schrödinger Scat surely?

duncancallum

Oh well done…

Genius

MrOvershoot

Ambrose

I seem to remember something similar happenned to another forumite, I think.

Yes I remember something very similar

MrOvershoot

Kryton57

Anyone else’s brain at 101% trying to work out if this is some kind of complex euphemism?

Not just you Kryton, though I think I know what he’s trying to say!

squirrelking
    Free Member

I think the kids has won a cunning bet here.

“Hey Jimmie, I bet you a quid I can shit my pants and dump them under the dining room table and my Dad will he happy about it”

Schrödinger Scat surely?

Winner!

thols2

Diahrrea dog on a plane anyone?

grahamt1980

Wt actual f
    Dog poo on a plane story…… that is a flight you would give anything to miss

daviek

I can’t believe you left a 9 year old to use a washing machine, ok they used the tumble dryer instead but I’m amazed you trusted them.

lesgrandepotato

I can’t believe you left a 9 year old to use a washing machine, ok they used the tumble dryer instead but I’m amazed you trusted them.

How wrong could it go?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.