• This topic has 31 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by LD.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Into ze gnarr. 😱😱😱
  • matt_outandabout

They operate at a different level. Amazing to watch.

Mugboo

Never seen him go all quiet before…

matt_outandabout

Indeed. He was properly scared. Yet still stepped up and rode it out.

Robz
    Free Member

It blows my mind that he does it in those conditions clipped in. I mean I know if it goes wrong using flats you’re in trouble too but still…

Gnarly! Both of them.

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Fair play for even looking over the side of some of these trails. Good to see the top, top riders getting the wind up em’.

joelowden

MERDE!!

LAT

just watched this. it was bonkers.

Never seen him go all quiet before…

the latest youtube from remy metailler is similar. following Geoff Gullevich on an icy north shore. he is not in his element.

great stuff

kayak23

Meh… Werewolf drop at Cannock is gnarlier… 😉

Mugboo

I’ll admit to being a big fanboi of the pair of them but the latest stuff where they reveal more of the mind side has been even better.

Remi amditting that he hops drops the first time when out of his comfort zone and encouraging people to properly assess a feature, rather than just potentially hurting themselves.

Yesterdays video, seeing Barelli go from his usual overexcitable puppy self to silence, makes it ok for all of us to feel like that when faced with our own nemesis.

orangespyderman

Cracking vid – watched it last night and commented about him going all quiet to my wife as we watched it. You could feel the atmosphere, but when he finally rode it he made a really nice job of it. Just goes to show the difference between them and us (or at least me 🙂 )

CheesybeanZ

Does he ever do his helmet strap up !!

muggomagic

Steve Vanderhoek is mental. How can he look at those near vertical rock faces and think “that would make a great trail”? Plus I think he’s a full time firefighter so seeing him ride this stuff makes my excuses of not hitting that 4ft drop because “I’ve got a really important meeting tomorrow” pretty lame.

militantmandy
    Free Member

My favourite ITG ever. Some proper sketchy moments!

asbrooks

I love the way swear words sound so sexy in a French accent ❤

sillyoldman

Love it! Thanks for that.

Andy-R

It’s inspired me to go out this afternoon and look for some unlikely steep lines. Obviously they’ll be nothing like those (because I don’t have that amount of skill and talent and I’m old) but sometimes it’s good to find new places to scare yourself shitless.

leffeboy

they are both fantastic.  Great watch

andybrad

thats brilliant.

brakestoomuch

Ho. Lee. Crap.

Yoann looked relieved to get down that last “feature”. It’s nice to know even someone riding at his level gets spooked but can summon up the courage to have a go (or not).

Watching the video, I was thinking, “Maybe in the dry,” for a couple of things but I’m sure in the flesh it would be a different story, especially with the prospect of falling to your doom.

supremebean
    Free Member

Excellent video.

Yoann is hilarious in most of his vids, bit more serious on this one though.

His ‘ secret behind my flat brake levers’ video had me in kinks, as did the one when he was singing nursery rhymes on the trail.

beagle
    Free Member

Have we seen his recent stack? Oooochy.

matt_outandabout

The tree one?

muggomagic

The tree one?

It’s on Remy’s latest video.

supremebean
    Free Member

The tree one?

didnthurt

That just all looks horrible, what amazing skill, strength and big balls.

LD
    Free Member

Who’s up for a Scottish take off/piss take? “Intae the narr”
    Could do it on Coaster at Callander – I’ll do the filming not the riding. Oldest junior OAB up for a challenge? – could get the weegie thread to dub in some proper patter.

oldfart

Who needs gloves and flat pedals when youve got balls that big? 😎

matt_outandabout

Now that sounds fun

Anyone got a wee Scottie instead of a chocolate lab too?

kayak23

Who’s up for a Scottish take off/piss take? “Intae the narr”

You could get Geex to do the riding as that type of stuff is well easy for him I imagine… 😉

endomick
    Free Member

If my riding involved that such brake squealing I think I’d find another sport. Had to turn the volume down to get through it.
    Mind you, my arse would be squeaking more than my brakes on those trails.

captainclunkz
    Free Member

putain d’enfer!

LD
    Free Member

A yapping Scottie would grate my ears more than a squeaky brake!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Into ze gnarr. 😱😱😱’ is closed to new replies.